Miss Potter

This is requested by TiffanyRose933

Im sorry I couldn't include the d*ddy kink, I wrote it twice over but it just didn't sound right to me and I wasn't happy with it.

But i tried my best to make this sexy, alluring and sensual. Its hot.

Warning ⚠  Extreme Sexual content. If you are not comfortable reading I suggest that you skip it and wait for another upload.

Im going to need you guys to engage more in the story :) so comment, vote and give me YOUR opinion. I need to know how I'm doing. We're almost at 300k reads wtf like!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR MY OTHER ONE SHOT BOOK. WE JUST PASSED 100 READS ON THAT.

Enjoy!

Draco's POV

Im a very complicated man. I like things to be a certain way, I always like to know that things are going according to plan. I need to be in control of the things that are going on in my life. Being here I have control of my classes, what I eat, the way I dress and who I talk to and consider to be my friend. But the one fucking thing that I have no control over is her . Skylar Issabella Potter. Potter's younger sister. I've had control for so long so when she walked in and turned my life around I had no idea what to do.

She's like my own personal drug. Her hair, her smile, the way that her body moves as she walks down the hall making me imagine what would it look like as she's on top of me buried deep inside her as she feels every inch of me filling her up, her head thrown back as she screams my name so that everyone knows who the fuck she belongs too as she cums all over me.

And that answer is me.

She belongs to me and I will fucking show her. Who the fuck gave her the right to sit at the table with her head tilted back. That whore belongs on my bed tied as her head hangs on the edge of my bed with my dick sliding in and out of her throat as she chokes on her own spit with me buried inside that warm mouth. I want to feel her lips against mine as I claim her as mine.

I watched as she stood up from her seat and waved goodbye to her friends before she walked out of the great hall, waiting a few seconds I stood up and left after her. Keeping a steady pace behind her I watched as her hips moved side to side. That skirt was just perfect as it sits over the curve off her ass, just short enough to slip my hand under there to tease her pretty little cunt,  I bet I can get soaking that her underwear would be useless to her.

I watched as she stopped and bent down to tie her shoelace when I noticed a hint of green, my eyes sharpened and I walked right up to her grabbing her by the elbow and dragging her into an empty classroom pinning her to the door "Draco what the fuck" She said making me smirk "Such a filthy mouth from a girl like you" I whispered and watched as she slightly relaxed. I could feel the warmth coming from her body. My finger traced her cheek "Maybe I should put something in it so that you would shut up" I hummed making her gasp, she tried to move away but my hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around so that her back was pressed to my chest.

My head peeked over her shoulder, I could see her shallow breaths, her chest rising up and down showing me a tasteful view of her cleavage "You're a pig Malfoy" Skyler said, I smirked against her neck and nipped making her legs tremble as she clenched them together, my dick filled up slightly so that I was semi hard and I know she could feel it as her ass grinded against it ever so gently. I know she hopes I don't feel it but I do.