dancing in the rain.

You and Draco were making your way back from a date when the sky started to get dark. You knew that it was going to rain. There was something about the rain that always soothed you. Maybe it was because you found comfort in the fact that when you were younger and cried the rain was always falling, to you it was like the rain was the skies way of crying with you.

You smiled looking up, your boyfriend noticed and nudged you on the shoulder "Why are you so smiley babe" Draco asked making you turn to look at him "Remember when I told you that I always found Comfort in the rain?" You had asked making him smile at you and wrap his arm around your waist pulling you close "I do, I remember everything you tell me. I also remember you telling me you fell asleep under a growing ivy at the back of your house while playing hide and seek, whatever the fuck that is" He said making you laugh.

"You really did have a shit childhood, how do you not know what hide and seek is?" You laughed at him but kissed his cheek to let him know that you were simply teasing him. "I think it's going to rain" Draco whispered as he looked up. You smiled as you felt a drop of rain on your cheek.

He raised his eyebrows "Babe?" You turned to look at him and laughed as he had held his hand out "I remember you told me that you always wanted to dance in the rain? So... would you like to dance?" He asked. You felt warm inside your chest as he said that, he always made you feel heard. No matter what. Even if you were talking about a cheese sandwich.

"I would love to" You said as he pulled you closer to his body. You wrapped one of your hands around his neck while the other grasped his. The rain started to pick up, you were already getting soaked but you didn't care . "Babe" you whispered as he looked down at you while slowly moving "If we get married, can we get married on a rainy day?" You asked him making him chuckle.

"When we get married, I'll make sure that our first dance is in the rain my love, and if no one wants to be there in the rain I'll get Tom to make sure they all show up" He said making you laugh as he spun you around and brought you back to his arms kissing your forehead.

"I love you so much" You whispered. He smiled "I love you more, there is no one else out there for me" He said as the rain was now pouring like it was from a tap as he lowered his lips on yours and connected them.

Needless to say you finally got to cross off dancing in the rain.

Another clear out from my drafts.