Rainy Days

She always watched him from a far, she never got too close. Some people might say you can't fall in love with someone that you never talked to, but she did. She saw moments of him that no one else ever did. Late at night she watched as he studied on the couch while she sat on the window and read her book. She watched as he played with the cat that took residence in their common room not knowing that fluffy creature  belonged to her.

She watched him when he took her place at the window so she had to sit on the couch and observed him as he looked out the window when the rain was pouring down and hitting their windows. She sat in the back and watched as he made Potions in class and always got the perfect score. She watched as he played out in the field. She watched as he hung out with his friends. She wouldn't say that she was jealous , but she often wished that she could be there with him and meet his friends and be with him.

She watched as he threw a paper ball at Blaises head and laughed as Blaise wrapped his arm around Pansy and hid behind her making her laugh at her own boyfriend. She loved how he smiled at them. She loved everything about him.

She turned her head and watched as the rain started to fall, she smiled and placed her hand on the window and closed her eyes as she felt the coldness of the glass and rain against her palm. Opening her eyes again she turned her eyes back down to the book she was reading and decided to let him be alone, she won't indulge herself to watch him anymore right now. She'll watch him later when he cuddles on the couch with her cat later.

Back over on the couch Draco turned his head and for the first time noticed the girl that was sitting on the widow. Her hair up in a bun and a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a oversized hoodie. A book rested on her knees and she was holding a cup of tea in her hands.

"Guys, who's that? Is she new?" His two friends turned their head. Pansy smiled softly. "No, that's that's Y/N Y/L/N, my father went to Hogwarts with her mum and dad. They passed away a few years ago. We were never close although my parents were. She's a lovely girl though " Pansy said, she also watched as a white cat jumped on her shoulder making the girl jump too. "She's um, she's really pretty" Draco said making Blaise laugh, his laugh caught the girls attention and she looked up towards them. Pansy raised her hand to wave and got a wave in return before the girl looked down again.

"I never heard Draco call a girl pretty" Blaise said making Draco flip him off before he stood up and fixed his blaiser he made his way over to the window. The cat on the girls shoulder jumped but settled down at the edge of her him when noticing that it was only Draco.

"Hello" Draco said as the girl looked up, he almost gasped at her. It was weird, he couldn't describe it. Beauty that's the only word that came to his mind.

"Hi" She said softly, draco motioned to the window and she smiled. "Please, take a seat. I'm sorry I can go if you want to sit alone. I'll even leave silver with you. I know she likes your cuddles" She said softly making him chuckle "No, I'd like to sit with you if you don't mind. What book are you reading?" He asked as he sat down beside her and folded one leg over the other.

She chuckled "its a muggle book, the kept woman By Karen Slaughter" she said making him laugh softly "Ah I wouldn't know that one" He said making her laugh.

And that's how it started, a story about two people sitting at the window on a rainy day in Hogwarts, the shool for witchcraft and wizardry with fluffy white cat cuddling on Dracos lap.