My own Christmas wish

When I tell you this took me ages.. I mean it took me a week to get to 2k words haha anyways Enjoy! And I will see you all again after the New Year. I'm sorry this is late xx

Happy Holidays.

With Love as always,

-Abigail x

The worse thing about being friends with Draco Malfoy is that he doesn't see her the way that she does. He doesn't see the way that her beautiful eyes light up when Draco is in the room or when she can see when he's upset or worried. She knows him like the back of her hand. They have been friends for 17 years. That's a long time when you fall in love with someone when you were only 10 , not even knowing what love was at the time and now at the age of 27 here she was sitting at the table waiting to meet her best friends girlfriend.

Because that's what you do. You don't wish them ill or badness. You will sit there and fake a smile if you have to. Friends are there for a reason. If you hurt they hurt. If you smile they smile, but when you love someone as much as Y/N loves Draco you buckle up and fake a damn smile just to see him happy. Because you love him.

There was a knock on the front door, she was pulled out of her thoughts and she jumped up.she smoothed her hands down her dress to get the wrinkles out. Walking to the door she opened it  only to find her best friend, his parents and a beautiful girl with gorgeous black hair falling down her back.

"Hi y/n I'm Daniella, Draco has told me wonderful things about you. I'm glad I got to meet you" She said making y/n smile sadly but she got a grip she gave her award winning fake smile and spoke "Wonderful to meet you,Daniella, Draco had mentioned you, please come in,welcome to my home, im sorry its not much" Y/N said as she stepped aside and let Dracos girlfriend in, she hugged both of Dracos parents with Lucius patting her back, because he knew. He could tell that she fell in love with his son.

She wrapped her arms around Dracos neck once she was done with his parents. She closed her eyes and pushed herself closer to him, peppermint and the smell of fresh green apples picked from the tree hit her senses. The faint smell of new parchment paper was lingering around them.

"You look wonderful as always darling" Draco whispered as he kissed the side of her head . She hugged him tighter "Thank you for being here" She whispered and the blonde man chuckled "where else would I be?" He questioned making her shrug.

"I thought you would be spending your Christmas with her.." her voice faded out making Draco frown. "Y/N listen to me, no matter what happens in my life. Christmas will always be spent with you. I spent nearly two decades with you. You're mine okay. There's no where else I want to be other than with you. Also. Happy Birthday beautiful " He said making her smile as Draco opened up his jacket and pulled out a box handing it to her.

"I know your favourite stone is an Amethyst, I got this ring made for you. Y/N I adore every bone in your body. Happy birthday " Draco said again but this time he kissed her cheek. Looking down so he wouldn't see the blush on her face she opened up the ring box

 Looking down so he wouldn't see the blush on her face she opened up the ring box