Shower Fun

I know I said I won't be updating until the new year but I'm editing things and found this. I hope you enjoy it.

Warning :Smut and Cursing

As she walked into her shared room with Draco she slammed the door shut.

The blonde followed behind her ready to say what was in his mind.

As Draco was meeting his girlfriend after the quiddich match he saw her laughing with Potter which caused his blood to boil.

"What the fuck was that Y/N" He shouted and watched as she turned her head to him.

"I was having a fucking conversation with him Draco! It didn't mean anything, you need to stop feeling so insecure, I fucking love you!" Y/N shouted and walked closer to her boyfriend.

He bit his lip and nkdded "I know I'm sorry, I just get jealous when you talk to him. I feel like you're gonna leave me for him" The blonde said making her smile softly and kiss his lips.

"I love you silly" She said and turned around to walk away.

"Where are you going?" he frowned

"To shower" She said to him "I'm sweaty from my match"

"I like you sweaty" Draco said seriously

"I thought you liked me wet?" Y/N asked and he smiled at the innuendo. He watched as she turned her back to him and removed all articled of her clothing and headed into the shower.

The water was on hot and Y/N let the liquid wash across her face. She was so at ease and relaxed that she didn't even realize Draco had stepped in behind her. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist.

"Is this ok?" The blonde asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder and looked in the direction she was looking in

"Yes" Y/N said running her small hands over his large and veiny arms. "You know what's even better?" she asked moving one of his hands down her torso

"You don't need to draw me a map sweetheart " Draco teased. He teased her folds with his fingers slightly before entering one into her core. Whenever he touched her, whenever any part of him entered her she felt hole. "I'm going to make tonight up to you" he promised against her ear. She leaned her back further against his chest while he began to rapidly move now two fingers in and out of her. He then did something he hadn't done since the first time he did this to her- he curled his digits inside of her and she felt her knees give out but he held her up.

"That feels so good" She moaned and nearly screamed

"Yea?" He asked and curled them again

"Oh god yes" the girl in his arms cried out

"I love making you feel this way" Draco whispered into her ear "I love hearing you cry out like this. It makes me so hard" he whispered into her ear as well and nipped on her ear lobe. That's all it took for her to reach her climax. He carefully released her and she turned to her side and placed her hands on the wall to help keep her standing.

She was surprised Draco hadn't turned around her and took her right then there, instead she felt her hair being pushed to the side and kisses around her neck and soon enough the wet kisses were going down her spine. She kept her palms firm against the wall while he kissed his way all the way down until he reached her lower back but he didn't stop there either, he kissed her entire lower half and then kissed her ass.

"Are you literally kissing my ass as an apology ?" Y/N laughed

"Yes" Draco said with no shame. While his mouth worked on one cheek his hand palmed the other. She had never received so much attention on that part of her body before. Eventually he had decided he left his mark (literally) and it was time to move on to bigger and better things. She turned around and rested her back against the wall and watched as he leaned in and kissed down her chest. He clearly had intentions of giving her front the same treatment as he gave her back but she stopped him. She cupped his face and leaned in and he thought she was going to kiss him so he closed his eyes in anticipation but the only thing he felt was her hot breath against his ear

"I want you inside of me" she instructed. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the love of his life.

"I love you" The boy said and as Y/N looked into his eyes she saw how determined they look "I'm sorry"

"No more of that Draco" Y/N said to him "I forgive you"

"Do you realize how much you consume me?" He asked as he grinded against her "You're my life" he whispered against her lips and captured them right after before she could respond.

Y/N felt him lift her slightly and she wrapped her legs around his waist. When he dropped her back down he entered hard and she was afraid she was going to climax right than and there. She wrapped her arms around his neck tight and let him control everything. He didn't move rough but he was powerful as her back rubbed against the smooth marble wall of the shower. For a change she looked down at his face and saw how fierce and sorrowful it looked. He loved her so much that he was going to break them up trying to protect them- she wasn't going to let that happen. It was going to take a lot more than Harry Potter and an argument to even put a dent in their relationship.

Y/N never wanted this to end, he was doing all of the work and she was getting all of the pleasure. She loved riding up and down against the wall and as much as she wanted to stay like this forever she knew both were getting close. She began to buck into him with every thrust now and that sped up the process slightly. She felt his hands tighten against her and she knew he was almost there but as soon as she felt him pour into her she tightened around him and joined him.

They washed each other off in the shower then got out and dried off.

Draco was on the bed looking at his book that he was currently ready wearing nothing but sweats when Y/N stepped out in a cotton robe courtesy of Draco.

It smelled just like him.

"can you read to me before we sleep?" She asked her boyfriend making him smile and nod as she slipped into bed with him.