loving you is exhausting

Hi guys!!

"Honestly Draco,  I don't understand why you do this, I'm with you aren't I? I chose you! Yet you're walking around the bloody place pouting like a fucking child because I decided to spend some time with Blaise" Y/N said making Draco laugh.

"I fucking hate the way you say his name, he wants to get into your pants ". Draco shouted back at her making her roll her eyes and smirk.

"Yeah? And so what if he does? Seriously loving you is fucking exhausting Draco. You have to trust me or this relationship is going to go absolutely fucking no where" Y/N said making Draco open and close his mouth like a fish.

"I spend time with Tom, you have a hissy fit about his nose and how he looks like he smells his own farts, I spend time with Mattheo you're afraid that he's going to turn me into a pro boxer and I'll start going around punching people, I wanna go and hang out with Enzo you're afraid he'll make me start writing poetry. I was with Theo having tea and you thought it was a date?" She said pacing the room " you don't see me bitching that you spend time with Pansy? Or Astoria or Daphne?"

Draco bit his lip and slumped his shoulders. " okay I get it, I'm sorry" He said making her laugh. "You need to fucking trust me, Seriously Draco, I can't keep doing this" She said making Draco nod and pull her closer.

"For the record, I think Tom definitely sniffs his own farts" he said making his girlfriend laugh and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Dork" She said making Draco smirk.

OK,,  this is fair bad but whatever