Coffee Dates.

Don't ask me why I'm updating so much. I think it's because I've been up for 3 days straight and absolutely over cafinated. My boyfriend thinks I'm a bit mental but we move on 😭😂

Draco had his arm wrapped around your waist as the two of you walked around Hogsmead together. "This is cute" You said pointing to a necklace that was at the window in one of the shops "Do you want it?" He asked making you laugh. "Babe you don't have to buy me everything that I think is nice. You already spoil me" You said as you pulled him away from the window so that the two of you could go and get coffee together.

"Yes, I do, you're my girl and I need to make sure that you have everything that you want" He said making you shake your head " No I don't. I have you thats the most important thing for me" You had said which made him blush slightly. "I love you, you know that right?" He asked you seriously looking down at you as you looked up. "Of course I do Draco. You show me everyday. I love you too" You said as you reached up to kiss his cheek.

He lead you to one of your favourite cafés. Unfortunately you couldn't come here as often as you would like since it was a bit expensive but Draco always made sure that he brought you here at least once a week, and he had done so for the last 2 and a half years. As the two of you settled at a table when your coffee was brought over he looked over to you as the light was slightly dimmed inside.

"I can't believe you've stayed with my stubborn arse for nearly 3 years" He said which made you laugh " It is a challenge at times " You joked making him roll your eyes "No wonder you and mum get along so well,  all that you two do is pick on me" He pouted and you rolled your eyes at him "You're such a child my love " He winked as he took a sip of his coffee.

The conversation flowed easily, just like it had for the last 3 years. You understood each other in a way that no one else ever could. "I have been meaning to talk to you about something" He said which caused you to raise a brow "All ears babe" You said which caused him to smile when he noticed that he had all your attention. One of the things he loved most about you was that when he wanted to talk you always listened to him.

"So it's been a year since we finished school, and the war I was thinking maybe it's time.. time to move in together?" He asked Shyly bitting his lip "I think yes, that it is definitely time to start talking about it" You agreed making him smile.

"You're acting like we're not going to get married" He smirked "You're it for me Y/N you know that" You laughed at him "Of course I'm it for you, you're mine" You said making him smile.

"We can talk more about this later back at your house" You said making him smile "thank you for being with me" He said softly "Thank you for choosing me" You replied making him grab your left hand and kiss it "No one can compare to you" He said seriously.

Short and sweet because I'm a little sappy today.

-Abby xoxo