I saw her for the first time part 3

Y/N was sitting down at the table having some tea and toast when she noticed Draco walk into the Great Hall. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him. She was starting to really like him and now that they spent nearly everyday together she couldn't help it as her feelings started to grow, although she wasn't sure how he was feeling.

She was sure that she had caught him a couple of times checking her out a couple of times but she didn't want to say anything to him until she was sure.

"Morning Blondie" She greeted him as he sat down and grabbed some toast from her plate. She glared at him playfully making him smirk "Morning, love. Sleep okay?" He asked making her nod her head with a smile "You?" She asked making him shrug which made her frown.

"What's wrong?" She asked reaching over the table and placing her hand on top of his that was on the table. He smiled at her "Are you busy this Friday before we go back home for the holidays?" He asked making her shake her head as a no.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go Christmas shopping with me and maybe grab dinner?" He asked with a smile making her smile back.

"So this dinner, is it like a date?" She asked him making him smirk.

"I don't know you tell me love. Do you want it to be a date?" Draco asked making her look down and nod her head.

"Okay then. Let me rephrase that. Would you like to go to dinner with me on Friday and then we can go Christmas shopping?" He asked making her look up and smile.

"I would love to" She beamed making him shoot her a wink before they continued to eat. Sneaking glances at each other. When they were done, he draped his arm around her shoulders and led her out of the room and walking them to class.

He shot a glare to some of the guys knowing that they were going to ask her out.

What?

He saw her first.