the big white day

I have a lot of ideas that were given to me and I want to thank all of you!! If you have any more please send them my way! @Elliejaderichard143 thank you so much for your request :) I hope this is what you had in mind 

Draco was running around his room trying to find his cuffs "Where the fuck are they?" He shouted making Blaise laugh as he held them up for the blonde. "You need to relax Draco. Do you think that your wife to be is freaking out as much as you?"

"No probably not" The blonde admitted as he snatched the items from his friend and slid them upon the sleeves of his white shirt. "Did you get a chance to see her yet?" Draco asked making the tan boy smile. "Yeah, I popped in to see if she was okay. She looks beautiful man" Draco smiled at that. 

"Yeah I bet she does"

***********************

Draco was standing at the altar with his mother by his side who was holding the rings.

Draco ran his hands over his suit trying not to panic, he and Y/n have been together for more than 7 years but now he was truly going to commit to her

Draco ran his hands over his suit trying not to panic, he and Y/n have been together for more than 7 years but now he was truly going to commit to her. What if she ran away? What if she changed her mind? Thoughts were running through his head when the doors opened and the music started playing.

Draco lifted his head and his breath literally stopped. In walked in Y/N L/N soon to be Malfoy. Her white dress was simple yet elegant and her hair in natural curs. The make-up was light and he could see a blush on her face as she made eye contact with him.

"You one lucky son of a bitch" Blaise whispered slapping his shoulder making Draco smirk and look at his bride as she slowly made her way towards him

She reached Draco as he held his arm out for her he smiled as she slipped her hand into his. "You look ravishing my love" He whispered making her smile "Thank you" She whispered and looked down slightly.

Draco turned to her so that she was standing right in front of her.

"My love, I met you in school, you were the shy girl that was starting her first year at a new school, I remember you sitting in the corner with a book in your hand and not looking at anyone. I couldn't help but stare at you. I loved how your eyes ran over the pages of the book and the smile that graced your beautiful face as something happened on each page. I was stuck in time staring at you. I know you were the one when we were laying on the couch and you were telling me about your day, you didn't leave any detail out you let it all out"

"My promise to you is that I will be the best husband that I can be, I promise to protect and love you as best as I can. I promise to be your rock when you need help standing. My life goal is to make sure that you know how much I love you. I want to grow old with you. I want to make our house into a home. What I have is now yours. I promise to love and cherish you until death do us part"

Draco promised as he slid her wedding band on her finger close to her engagement ring.

Y/N smiled as she looked at him.

"I remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. I felt like it was love at first sight. I fell in love with your confidence but I know there was so much more to you. You are the kindest, most respectful and loving man I have ever known. You make me laugh and I can only hope that I can spend the rest of my life making you laugh and love you just as much as you love me"

"I want to grow old with you, I want to be the mother of your children, I want to dance at our children's wedding and watch them go off to school. I want to spend the rest of my life making sure that you are safe and that you are reminded how wonderful you are and how lucky I am that you let me into your life and let me love you. Whatever I have is yours now. I promise to cherish and love you till death do us part"

Y/n finished as she slid his wedding band on his fingers making everyone around them cheer. Draco smiled and leaned in to kiss her softly. He grabbed her hand and let Blaise snap a picture.

 He grabbed her hand and let Blaise snap a picture

"I love you"

"I love you too Mrs Malfoy," Draco said with a smirk as he kissed her again and pulled her into his arms.

I didn't know how to end this I'm really sorry hahah

I hope you enjoyed it.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Stay safe

Eat if you can and drink some water.

I'll see you soon.

-Abby xo