Hoodie ✅

EDITED

Hello again.

You were cold. Extremely cold. The winter wind was blowing around you. You were walking the castle grounds after getting into a fight with Harry, he started screaming at you after you told him your liking to Draco.

He proceeded to call both you and Draco horrible things, although you knew he was mad you still didn't care about his opinion on the fair haired boy that caught your eye.

After your fight you didn't even bother to grab a jumper all you had were your robes. And now you were sure that you were going to freeze to death.

You stopped at a large stone that over looked the mountains in the background and hagrids little hut. If you recall correctly, this is the exact same spot draco got punched in the face not more than a week ago.

Laughing to yourself you pulled your arms closer around your body. Attempting to make yourself a small bit warmer.

As you leaned against the cold rock you closed your eyes letting in all the sounds around you.

Still shivering you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hey" you turned around and found yourself staring face to face with Draco.

"hey" you said and gasped as a strong gust of wind blew, messing up your hair in the process. Draco laughed and gently pushed it off of your face.

You smiled at him. Although you liked him as much as you did, you were glad he was your friend and you rather have him as that in your life rather than not have him at all.

"Draco, I hate to ask I really do but is there a chance that I could have your hoodie, I'm freezing" You said and he laughed.

"I was just about to over it to you anyways" The boy said opening his robes and handing them to you as he took off his green hoodie that had his name on it.

You gratefully took the clothing and slipped it on under your robes. You could smell him on it. And boy was the hoodie so warm due to him wearing it previously.

He smiled at you "I have to run love, I have to meet Blaise, don't stay out for too long" He said and walked away, you turned back to admire the view again and snuggle in Draco's hoodie.

As he was nearly out of view he turned back and smiled at you as he watched you pull the hoodie up to your nose.

The sleeves were far too long for you but he couldn't help but chuckle. You looked adorable to him.

He knew about the crush you had on him, and although his feelings were the same for you, he wanted to see how long it will take for you to admit them.

He was giving it a week tops.

There will be a few parts to this.