•Tell me about yourself•

Summary: your the new waitress at The Wreck and are friends with Kie

Summary: your the new waitress at The Wreck and are friends with Kie. One day a blue eyed blondie walks in and falls for you at the first sight.
Warnings: none

"Kie I need more napkins please!" You called for Kie from the front. You and Kie had the opening shift and were getting the restaurant ready for opening.

You had just started working at The Wreck last week but you and Kie have been friends since forever. You know about the pogues she hangs out with and you couldn't care less about their social life unlike other Kooks. You think the the whole rival is dumb and childish. Still you've never met the boys but you want to. You know their names from around town but again you don't care. You only care about what Kie tells you about them seeing as she is close with them and her opinions are almost always honest. Kie is the one who doesn't want you to meet them or see them. Yep, you have never seen one of them. Kie doesn't want you to meet them because she thinks they aren't good for you. You gave up on asking.

"On it!" Kie ran to the back to get the napkins.
Next thing you know the bell to the door rings singling someone has come into the restaurant.

"Um sorry we aren't open yet!" You told them. You hadn't looked up yet.

"Woah." You heard a voice say from the door. You turned to look at the people who came in to find three boys who look to be the same age as you. They were all very attractive but the blue eyed blondie caught your eye. They all had wide eyes and mouths open staring at you.

"H-hi." You didn't know what to do. Do you kick them out? Do you get Kie?

"Um hey. Is uh Kie in?" The darker skinned boy asked. The other two still admiring you from afar.

"Yeah! She's in the back getting some napkins for me. Anything I can help you with while you wait?" You didn't want to turn them away. Your heart is just too big.

"Your phone number would be nice." The blonde suggested. You could already tell he was a flirt. You laughed lightly.

"I don't even know who y'all are!" You exclaimed and continued setting up.

"I'm Pope. It's nice to meet you!" The darker skinned boy held his hand out to shake. Now you knew who they are. The pogues.

"Ah which makes you John B and you JJ." You shook Pope's hand and pointed at the other two boys. The three all looked at eachother with wide eyes then back to you.

"How do you-"

"Kie has told me all about you guys. Plus I've heard all the stories from my favorite customers." You winked at them.

"Whatever you've heard is probably a lie tr-"

"It's probably all true. Don't listen to him. He's a blonde." Pope joked with you. You laughed at JJ's reaction. Before he could say anything Kie came out of the back.

"Y/n! Who's t-" Kie came out of the back and saw the four of her best friends. This is what she never wanted.

"Oh hell no! Get out! Y/n I told you that you can't meet them!" She started yelling out to you and the boys.

"Wait what? You kept her away from us? Why! Kie look at her!" JJ whinnied at Kie.

"That my friend is why. I knew that if you met her you would just hook up with her and leave! Y/n doesn't deserve that J." Kie confessed. You honestly felt very awkward in this situation.

"Well maybe if you allowed me to meet her, then maybe I wouldn't leave!" JJ argued. JJ had seen you before and knew of you. He saw pictures of you and Kie on Kie's phone. He also saw you at their parties loads of times. JJ has honestly always had a thing for you. JJ as seen you at school and surfing lots of times. He was just too nervous to tell you or ask you out. Kie had no idea about this little crush of JJ's. John b and Pope knew about JJ's liking into you though. When they heard your name it all clicked for them.

"Um I uh am just gonna go in the back. Seems like a private conversation." You excused yourself and went to the back.

"Wait y/n!" JJ followed you to the back.

"Look J I don't want to come between you guys. You seem very sweet and very kind and I would really like to get to know you and I want you to know me but I can't do that to Kie." You told him. JJ was slightly shocked by this. He didn't even know if you knew his name or not.

You turned to leave when JJ grabbed you by the waist and turned you back around to face him. JJ didn't think twice and smashed his lips on yours. You were a little taken back but you still kissed back. You pulled away and smiled.

"So tell me about yourself y/n." JJ smirked.

"What am I gonna do with you?" You questioned. In the time you have known JJ you already really like him.

"Only time will tell. So about I take you on a date this weekend?" He asked with hope in his eyes. JJ really wanted to make you his.

"You sure you want to be seen with a Kook?" Surely he has to know right? You thought to yourself.

"You sure you want to be seen with a dirty pogue?" JJ joked back.

"Eh." You joked with him again.

"God you drive me insane y/n." JJ smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Alright well you and me, this Friday." He started to walk back out to the rest of the group.

"I'll be here. You picking me up?" You asked.

"Yep! I'll see you then pretty girl!" He ran back out. This guy with for sure be the death of you.

Okay this one is really short but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Thank you for the support and kind comments! I love you all and have a happy Christmas! (If you celebrate of course)