•unforgivable•

Summary: JJ does something unforgivable.
Warning: mentions of sex

JJ's POV

I wish I could take it back. I feel completely and utterly disgusted with myself. How could I do that to y/n? What is wrong with me? Why was I so selfish? I slept with her best friend all because we got into an argument. She is my everything, the light at the end of a very long and very dark tunnel. I knew and Kie knew it was a drunken mistake but what about y/n? She can never find out. Ever.

Third person POV

It was you and JJ's one year anniversary and you wanted to surprise him with a really special gift. You had been working double shifts at The Wreck and long hours which is why JJ got upset with you and got into a huge argument. He thought you were cheating or lying to him, when really you were just working to get him a special gift. You got him this expensive ring that had both of yours initials engraved in the back. So you had just finished drying your hair after your shower and were getting ready. You just wore something basic and left her hair as is. You wrote a little note and got the gift.

You finally arrived at the chateau seeing as JJ lived there. You walked into the house to see no one was there. You were about to walk out when you heard slight yelling coming from the shed out back. You slowly walked towards it until you saw JJ and Kiara. You stopped short when you heard her yell, "She has to know JJ!"

"Know what?" You made your presence known. They both looked at you with wide eyes. Kiara put her head down in shame and JJ looked anywhere but you. "What don't I know? Did something happen?" You started to wrack your brain with things that could be wrong. JJ's  stomach churned in guilt and regret. He thought he was going to throw up.

"Are you guys okay? Did something happen with your dad?" You asked towards JJ. JJ felt horrible. Here he was guilt ridden for cheating on you and you were asking if he was okay.

It was silent. Neither JJ or Kiara said anything. You started to get annoyed and frustrated, "Will someone just tell me what the hell is going on!" Kiara sighed and started to play with her hands.

"Look y/n there's something we have to tell you." Kiara confessed. You rolled your eyes playfully, "No shit! Guys it's me, whatever it is I'm sure it's not that bad. I mean have you seen some of the shit I've pulled-"

"We slept together!" Kiara yelled out. Your heart stopped and your face paled. Your whole body went numb.

"What?" You breathed out. Kiara's eyes glossed over seeing you in so much pain and knowing she put you there, "Y/n it was one time and I was drunk! I never wanted to hurt you! You are my best friend and-" You waved your hand, cutting her off, "Were you drunk?" You pointed your question towards JJ. JJ shook his head.

"Oh my god." You let out a strangled sob. JJ's heart broke at the sound. Kiara flinched at the sound as well.

"Y/n.. please just let me explain." JJ begged. He was silently sobbing. You shook your head and walked up to them. You shoved the gift and note into his chest and look him in the eyes, "I have never loved someone as much as I did you." You didn't even spare Kiara a glance. You felt conflicted about her. She claims she was drunk and felt horrible about the situation, so should you forgive her? JJ on the other hand was sober. You walked away from the two and drove home. You crashed onto your bed and sobbed until you fell asleep from exhaustion.

JJ POV

She left. She just walked away. I completely forgot it was our one year. Kiara had broke down beside me but I couldn't focus on her. I stormed off into the chateau and went to my room. I sat on the bed and looked at the gift she shoved at me. I decided to read the note first.

My love

I know these past few weeks have been difficult for you and for that I apologize. I wanted nothing more then to just see you and cuddle and have our date nights but I had to work. I worked extra hard to get you this gift. I really hope you like it.  Anyways, happy one year bubs. I love you more then I can explain. You are so loving and gentle with me (big old softie) so thank you. Thank for loving me, on my good and bad days. I was so happy I have you in my life, I don't know what I would do without you and honestly I don't really want to find that out. I am so excited to see where the future takes us but I hope it's you and me in Yucatan with 3 kids that have your wild blonde locks and gorgeous blue eyes. I love you JJ and always will.
-y/n

I was sobbing. She wanted a future with me and I ruined it. She wanted me of all people to be the father of her kids. She wanted to wake up next to me for the rest of her life. She wanted a family with me and I cheated. All she ever gave me was love and affection. She was always honest and loyal while I had sex with her best friend. I had sex with her best friend while she worked her ass off to get me gift. I opened the little box and inside was a silver ring. It looked expensive. I looked at the back saw our initials engraved. I ran my thumb over them and smiled sadly.

"My sweet y/n, what have I done?"

That night I sobbed and sobbed. Trying to figure out a way to get her back and love her like never before.

Should I do a part two of this? Let me know! Also thanks for the support on this book and my new one!! As always, comment and vote!! Love y'all 😚