•Sister•

Summary: You're John B's sister and you're dating his best friend. The one rule he told you not to break was to never dare or fall for any of his friends especially JJ Maybank. Whoops.
Warnings: none

JJ and I have been dating for about a year and a half

JJ and I have been dating for about a year and a half. We both agreed not to tell any of the pogues. Seeing has John b is my twin we decided not to tell my family either. So our relationship was very much on the down low. No one knew. John B only ever had one rule that he asked me to follow when I first started to hangout with him and the Pogues back when we were in the first grade. No dating or falling in love with his best friends.

JJ and I obviously broke that rule and I feel horrible about it. I hated lying to my twin. Since I can never keep anything from Kiara I told her about me and JJ within months of dating him. She was and still is fully supportive of the relationship and thinks we are soulmates. I couldn't agree more but I couldn't keep lying to my family and friends. All I had to do was talk to JJ about the problem.

____________________________________

"Hell no! Are you kidding!" exclaimed JJ. JJ didn't understand the big deal about telling everyone. Did he even want me? Was he embarrassed of being with me?

Really JJ was scared. JJ had always had commitment issues and was always afraid that I would leave him. He was scared that John B would take away the only physical home he had left. He was  also scared of john b leaving and hating him.

"JJ I am being dead serious! I can't keep lying to my friends and family! I want my dad to know you as my boyfriend. I wanna be able to hug and kiss you in front of the Pogues. I wanna be able to flirt with you in public without having to worry! Do you not want that? Because just tell me!" I ranted to JJ. JJ just sat on his bed with his head in his hands while I stood in front of him. Lucky for us JJ's dad was on the main land doing god knows what.

"Of course I do y/n! You know that! Why can't you see my side? Why are you pressuring me into something I don't want?" JJ yelled back at me. He brought up a really good point. Guilt filled my body. I didn't mean to pressure him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll just go home. I'll see you tomorrow JJ. I love you." I told him while I picked by stuff up and kissed his head then left. I didn't mean to be dramatic or anything when I left I was just upset. With myself, my brother, and the whole situation. Why did he have to make that stupid rule?

When I got back to the chateau I took a shower to clear my thoughts. When I got home Johnny and Sarah were snuggled up on the couch sleeping and my dad I assumed was also in bed.

I was reading in my room when I heard a knock on my window (the chateau is a one story house). I opened my curtains to see my blondie outside. I put my book down and let him in.

"JJ Maybank what are you doing! You do realize it's late and John b is with Sarah right outside that door!" I whispered yelled to him. "Did you walk here?" I asked since he looked sweaty. JJ still out of breath just nodded his head. I'm guessing he ran, "JJ do you see how dark it is? You could have gotten ran over-" JJ cut me off by kissing my lips. I kissed back but pulled away quickly and gave him a confused face.