•Idiot•

Summary: Rudy is an idiot with Elaine
Warnings: kinda toxic, swearing, kinda sad

Summary: Rudy is an idiot with Elaine Warnings: kinda toxic, swearing, kinda sad

Madelyn - Mads 🍑
Madison - Bails 🌞

Ladies

Mads 🍑
Y/n I really don't want to do this but you deserve to know. You deserve the truth.

Bails 🌞
Y/n just know that we are here for you and that we love you.

You
What are you guys talking about?
Why are you guys being so weird?

Mads 🍑
*send picture of Rudy and Elaine making out and cuddling*

Bails 🌞
*send picture of Rudy and Elaine sleeping together and hugging*

You
Oh

Mads 🍑
We are so sorry y/n. Everyone is upset with them. It's been going on for awhile. I'm so sorry, I know how much you cared about him.

Bails 🌞
I'm gonna kill them I swear! She knew about you guys! Bitch.

You
I'm flying down there. I'll see you guys soon.

Mads 🍑
Okay! Call us so we can pick you up. I'm excited to see you even if the reason are horrible.

Bails 🌞
Same! Love you!

You
Yeah. Love you.

As soon as you saw the pictures you knew you should text Rudy.

Rudy - Ru 💋

You
I can't believe you.

Ru 💋
??
What are you talking about?

You
*send all pictures from Mads and Bails*

Ru 💋
Oh

You
Whatever

Ru 💋
No y/n!
Please
Baby!
I love you!
Y/n I can explain!
Answer me please
Please don't leave me y/n!
Y/n
Please answer me. I need to talk to you. I need to explain. I need you to forgive me so we can move on. I love you so much.
Okay I understand that you won't answer me.

I didn't answer Rudy for the rest of the day. My  heart broke and I felt embarrassed and humiliated. I was hurt and angry. I cried for hours on end. The whole cast tried to call and text me but I ignored them. I needed some alone time. Finally I bought plane tickets and would be leaving the next morning for my flight. I packed my bags and took a shower. After my shower I went to bed with tears streaming down my  face.