•Bet•

Summary: You were just a bet.
Warnings: none (really long tho)

"Are you sure baby? I wanna make sure you're comfortable

"Are you sure baby? I wanna make sure you're comfortable." JJ told me. In the mist of all the lust he and I were feeling, he still asked if I was okay. My heart swelled at his concern. I was a virgin so I was very nervous knowing how experienced JJ was, but I knew in my heart that I was in love with him.

I nodded your head but that didn't satisfy JJ, "Baby I need to hear you say it." I blushed at how dominant and demanding he had become, "I'm sure JJ." I told him. That was it for JJ, he ripped my clothes off. He just couldn't keep his hands off of me. I was done for.

I woke up to the annoying sound of that dumb chicken in John B's yard. I turned over to snuggle up to my boyfriend, yet he wasn't there. The memories from the prior night rushed through my head. I remembered how caring and gentle he was in the beginning but he lost control. He was rough and hard by the end. He attacked me with hickies and love bites. JJ's touch made me feel like I was on cloud 9. I looked down at myself and saw how I was nearly covered in marks. I blushed at the sight. I didn't mind though.

I looked around JJ's room for any sign of the blonde but I didn't see anything. I heard some hushed whispers coming from outside the room. I got up to put some clothes on but my whole lower body was sore. I wobbled to the door with only JJ's shirt on and some shorts on to go see who was talking but something one of the voices said caught my attention, "So did you do it?" I could've sworn I knew the voice but it was too quiet. I opened the door a little to hear the conversation and to get a peak at the who was talking.

"Yeah I did it. You know who you're talking to? Now give me my money." Money? Did it? JJ? I knew the voice was JJ's but what the hell was he talking about?

"Yeah yeah. I got it. I didn't actually think you were gonna do it though. I mean she is close with Kie. But was it good?" John b?

"Hell no! Bitch was a virgin Johnny. Had to do everything myself." JJ scoffed, "You should have seen her boobs though. I mean damn! She was kinda chubby but it was fine." JJ described someone. I didn't want to believe it, so I didn't. I waited for one of them to say a name.

"Damn really? Still shocked you did it though. Pope and I really didn't think you would go through the bet." My stomach turned and my heart dropped, "Kie is gonna kill you if she finds out about the bet with y/n. I wouldn't go brag about it J." John b said. I was a bet? I was just another body for JJ. God I thought he was different.

"Nothing to brag about bro. But at least I can finally break up with her. She is so fucking clingy and annoying. Plus this really hot girl wanted my number." JJ told John B. I hate him. I thought to my self. I had to get out of his before my heart broke and more then it already did.

I went back into the spare room and quietly shut the door. I grabbed all my clothes and things I had left over the months JJ and I had been dating, I then opened the window and left. I didn't live very far. I ran to my room and sobbed. I sobbed like there was no tomorrow. My body hurt. I needed to talk to someone. I called Kie. All I told her was that I needed her.