•second choice (3)•

Summary: read •second choice• and •second choice (2)• to understand.
Warnings: mild swearing

Your POV

I was absolutely exhausted from work. All I wanted to do was cry and shove my face with food. Taking down all the pictures I had with JJ was really hard. Never once in our relationship did I think we wouldn't make it. I thought it would always be JJ and y/n. Such a stupid naive girl.

I think the hardest thing was taking the necklace off. I kinda felt bad. I mean JJ worked his ass off to get me that but it just didn't feel like mine anymore. It should be on Kiara's neck not mine. 

As I was getting out of the shower and after my hour long shower cry, my phone started to ring. I looked to see it was Pope.

*phone call*
(Pope in bold)

Hello?

Y/n! We need you!

Why? Is everyone okay?

No it's JJ!

Look Pope I cant deal with him-

He went home y/n.

I'll be there in ten minutes.

*ended call*

I quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a shirt then headed for my car. How could he go home? As soon as I got in the driveway I jumped out of the car. I knew it had to be bad since they called me.

I walked in and saw Kiara crying and Pope trying to comfort her. I didn't see Jb anywhere. Pope saw me and simply nodded his head towards JJ's room. I headed there and heard him groaning and almost screaming in pain. I rushed in the room and saw JJ shirtless on the bed with his face scrunched up in pain. This was probably the worst I've ever seen him.

"Oh my god." I murmured. Jb heard me and a look of relief took over his face, "Thank god y/n! I don't know how to help him. I know you don't want to see him or talk to him but I didn't know what to do." He rambled fast. With my eyes still on JJ and starting to water I responded, "Your right I don't want to see him, but I never want to see him like this again." I walked over to where Jb previously was and sat down. John b left us alone for privacy. I began my work.

"Y/n I-" I cut him off, "Don't talk. It'll hurt." I said in a monotone voice. JJ simply cried harder. I could tell he wanted to say a million things but I don't want to hear it. I can't.

I didn't realize I started crying until he cupped my face with his hand and wiped a tear away, "You're too pretty to cry y/n. I hate it when you cry." He whispered softly to me. I only cried harder. I was being so selfish. JJ was in pain and I was crying. I need to stop and help him. I took a deep breath and started to clean all his cuts.

"It's gonna hurt." I said in a broken voice. JJ started to sob. The sound physically hurt. I felt my chest tighten and my hands become numb. I didn't know if he was sobbing due to the pain in his body or because of me and the way I was acting.