•I didn't mean it•

Summary: you and JJ get into a heated argument.
Warning: strong language

"You just don't trust me!" You yelled at JJ

"You just don't trust me!" You yelled at JJ. You had been out late and your phone had died, you weren't able to tell JJ where you were. He assumed you were out with another guy.

He scoffed and shook his head, "How am I supposed to know you weren't slumming it with another guy?" JJ asked so coldly you almost didn't recognize him.

You eyes widen and your burrows furrowed, "Because I would never hurt you, much less cheat on you. I thought you knew that. I thought you knew how much I love you and adore you and our relationship." Your voice cracking.

"How you feel if I was out late and didn't tell you? You for sure assume-"

"I would assume you went home JJ." You cut him off in a harsh tone. Rage flashed through JJ's eyes, "You bitch. How dare you bring that into this? You don't get to go around sleeping with everyone being a total whore then bring my dad into this y/n." JJ screamed into your face.

Tears begging to be released, you walked right in front of JJ and looked deep into his eyes, "what the fuck did you just call me?" JJ smirked and leaned down, "Nothing whore. Don't know what you're talking about slut? Can you please explain hoe?" JJ didn't know what came over him. He was furious with himself mostly and was taking it out on the only person who understands him. He knew he would regret this later, hell he was wracked with regret already. Seeing the pain and raw emotion in your face made his knees weak.

Letting the words your boyfriend, of all people, said to you sink in, you bit your lip to contain the sobs begging to be let loose. JJ brought his head back up from close to your face, and you slapped him, "Let's hope that knocks some sense into you jerk." JJ was shocked but knew he deserved it.

You started to walk away when JJ grabbed onto your arm, your back still facing him, "Just leave me alone JJ." You pleaded quietly. JJ hate how he made you feel, his heart broke at the sound of your quiet, broken voice. JJ slowly loosen his grip on your arm. You stormed out of this chateau.

As soon as you walked out of the room JJ collapsed onto the couch. Head in his hands, he cried. Why would he do such a thing? Say such horrid words? He couldn't tell you. He didn't know himself. His cheek still stinging by the time he had calmed himself down. He knew he needed to make things right.

When arriving at your house, your parents opened the door. They explained to JJ how you were sleeping. JJ insisted that he wait for you. He would always wait for you.

Walking into your room, he saw it was a mess. He knew you destroyed the place in anger, only clean it up later to calm yourself. Weird cycle he thought. JJ walked up to your sleeping figure. He saw your tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. He noted a piece of paper on your night stand. He saw it had the words "slut" "whore" and "hoe" written all over it. JJ knew you needed to write your mind on paper to help think. He crumbled the paper up and threw it away. JJ then came back over to you and sat on the edge of the bed. He stroked your cheek softly and smiled at your calm and peaceful state.

"I didn't mean it." He muttered quietly to you. He leaned down and kissed your forehead, "You have to know I didn't mean it." He muttered once more. Soon JJ was beating himself up over the fight. He just didn't understand how he could say such things. The noise of JJ muttering to himself woke you up.

You blinked a couple of times and were frightened to see a figure sitting in your bed. You calmed down was you noticed it was just JJ but then were worried once more when you heard what he was saying to himself. You sat up and moved towards the boy.

"JJ?" You voice quiet and raspy from your previous crying. JJ looked over towards you, "Y/n I-" he cut himself off not knowing what to say. You knew this must have been about the fight the two of you had earlier. You quickly sat up feeling uncomfortable with the silence and tension.

"So um w-why are you here?" You asked. JJ shook his head feeling stupid that he even came, "Just to see if you were still sleeping around." You scoffed. "Did you seriously walk all the way over here just to insult me over and over again? Now that's pathetic." You told him. JJ didn't understand why he kept lying to you and calling you those things. You got up to open the door for him to get out but when you were in front of him he grabbed you by the waist and put his head on your lower stomach. The action surprised you.

"JJ what are you doing?" He just held on tighter, "I just need to feel you before this ends." He said quietly. You were taken back by this, "Y-you're breaking u-up with me?" You asked on the verge of tears. JJ's head shot up to you, "No Baby of course not! I thought that-I thought that you wouldn't want anything to do with me after what I said to you. I love you and I believe you y/n. I overreacted and said horrid things to you. I cant even tell you how sorry I am and how ashamed I feel." He told you then proceeded to lay his head back on your stomach. You let a breath of relief at this. Sure you were still hurt and pissed but you loved JJ too much to let this fight end everything.

With you still standing and JJ still having his arms tightly wrapped around your lower body and his head rested on your stomach, you started to run your hands through his hair, "Did you mean it?" You asked. JJ shook his head, "Never. I never meant it. I didn't mean it." He told you while lifting up the bottom of your shirt slightly to kiss you stomach. Physical touch had always been the boy love language.

"Okay then I can forgive you. But just please don't call me it again JJ. It really fucking hurt." You confessed. JJ nodded sleepily.

"Alright. How about you get some sleep? I'll be right here." You assured him. He nodded and let go of you so he could lay down. Once he was situated he pull you close to him. Riling on top of you, JJ now snuggled into your neck, "Goodnight baby, I love you." JJ quietly told you. He kissed your collar bone and neck then cheek. Finally relaxing, you both fell asleep at peace.

I saw someone do something similar to this on tik tok lolz. Also I just want to put out there that all my work is my work. I would never copy anyone and their work. I do get inspired by others work though. Anyways vote and comment!! Love y'all <3