•Hallways•

Summary: This takes place before the summer btw

Summary: This takes place before the summer btw. JJ and the pogues run into someone while skipping school but she's not just any girl to JJ.
Warnings: slight swearing

"C'mon Pope! Let's go!" John b yelled over his shoulder while he was running the halls of his high school. It was Wednesday during 6th period. You were sitting in the hallway since it was your free period. You sat there studying.
"I don't like this one bit guys!" Pope kept looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was going to catch them.
"Yeah. Yeah heard it all before P." JJ looked back to Pope. You stood up and took your earbuds out and started to head back to class since 7th period was about to start. Suddenly someone bumped into you and all your stuff fell to the floor.
"Shit! Watch it you dick!" You exclaimed while grabbing your books and papers from the floor.
"Oh shit! My bad!" The person who ran into you responded. You finally looked up at the person and realized it was the one and only JJ Maybank. Hottest guy in OBX.
"Oh. I-it's okay! No worries!" You smiled at him.
"No! Let me help you!" He bent down in front of you and started to help.
"Seriously it's fine!" You started to ramble out of nervousness. This is the person you have been in love with for about 4 years who didn't even know you existed.
"Sweetheart let me help. Please?" He looked you in the eyes. You looked away as your cheeks grew a crimson colour.
"So what's a pretty lady like you sitting all alone out here?" He questioned.
"Um I-I was uh just s-studying." You started to stutter and your hands started to shake.
"Are you feeling alright? Your hands are shaking." He asked concerned.
"Nope! All good!" You have a weak smile and stood up.
"JJ." He put his hand forward for you to shake it. What a gentleman.
"Y/n." You shook his hand and smiled.
"I've seen you before haven't I?" He looked you over and you could have swore you saw a smirk form on his face.
"We have had classes with each other all through high school and went to the same middle school but who knows." You joked but you saw his face fall.
"You know who I am?" He muttered to himself but you still heard him.
"Of course I know who the JJ Maybank is. Player and class clown! How could I not know the trouble maker of our school? You have quite the reputation Maybank." You smirked at him.
"I just didn't think a girl like you would know a guy like me." He scratched the back of his neck and looked down.
"What-"
"JJ LET'S GO!" John b shouted from the exit.
"YEAH ONE MINUTE!" He yelled back.
"We I guess I'll see you around Maybank." You walked past him and went into the classroom of your next class.
"Damn." He whispered to himself once you left.

JJ's POV

"What took you so long man?" John b asked me once I got in the van.
"I- nothing." I wanted to tell them but I knew they would tease me so I was just gonna talk to Kie about it seeing as she works with y/n at the wreck.
We got to the Wreck and I went straight to Kie.
"Ineedtoknoweverythingabouty/nrightnow." I quickly rambled to her.
"What?" She looked at me with confusion written all over her face.
"Y/n. I need to know everything about her. Now." I told her while I dragged her into a corner of the restaurant so Pope and John b couldn't hear me.
"Ah. I see what this is about." She smirked at me.
"You like her don't you?" She asked me with what looked like hope in her eyes. I knew she wanted y/n to join the pogues.
"You got me. Now please help me ask her out." I begged her. I needed this girl and I needed her to be mine.
"Just ask her out when she gets here." She told me casually.
"WHAT! You say that like it's no big deal!"
"Kie I don't think I have ever liked someone this much!" I told her seriously.
"Trust me she will say yes. She has liked you since like 7th grade." She laughed and walked away. I was shocked. You mean to tell me the most stunning girl in the world likes me? No way. Next thing I know I hear the bell on the door ring. It's her.

No one POV
JJ walked up to you and smiled up at you.
"Hey stranger." You joked. He didn't respond and just smiled. He took your hand and dragged you outside of the restaurant.
"Just something I have to do real quick." He told you. He cupped your face with his hands and looked into your eyes then to your lips. He didn't wait one second and kissed you. It didn't take long for you to kiss him back. It was everything and more of what you had expected it to feel like. He pulled back slowly and looked to see what your reaction was.
"Wow." Was all you could muster. He chuckled and smirked.
"I take it you liked it?" He asked nervously but tried to hide it.
"I couldn't tell. Maybe if you did it again I can tell you." You smirked at him. He leaned in and kissed you again. This time more heated and more passionate. His hands at your waist and your hands behind his neck pulling him closer. Your hand went up to the bottom of his hair to play with it. He went to your jaw and left kisses all the way down your neck.
"Public. J we are in public." You breathed out. You didn't want to stop.
"You really want me to stop?" He asked you against your neck.
"Not here." You brought his face to yours.
"There's a shed around back. I'm sure Kie wouldn't mind." He smirked at you and went into kiss you again. You pushed his face away and laughed.
"I'm serious J! Not here!" You laughed and pulled you in a hug.
"Fine! God the things you do to me!" He put his head in your neck and laughed.
"C'mon my parents won't be home for awhile." His head whipped up to see if you were messing with him. When he saw you smirking he knew you weren't kidding. He ran back inside a yelled that he was leaving to the rest of the pogues. He ran back out and scooped you up and ran back to his dirt bike that he leaves there sometimes.
"Please tell me your not just trying to get into my pants!" You exclaimed when he put you down.
"NEVER!"
"Okay how about this. Will you y/n y/l/n be my girlfriend?" He smiled up at you.
"Thank god! Yes! Now let's go!" You exclaimed and wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. He laughed and drove back to your house. JJ thanked god everyday that he had decided to skip school that Wednesday afternoon.

Okay this one isn't the best but I hope you enjoyed!!