•unforgivable (2)•

Summary: read story above (unforgivable) to understand
Warnings: mentions of sex, light swearing

Summary: read story above (unforgivable) to understand Warnings: mentions of sex, light swearing

"JJ FUCKING MAYBANK!" JJ shot up from the sound of someone yelling his name. The fast movement made his head pound even more.

John b and Pope were fast to come into the spare room of the chateau. John b looking furious and Pope looking....disappointed. Something JJ never wanted to see from Pope.

"What the hell man?" Pope asked. The event from the night prior came rushing back to the blonde. New tears coming to the surface. JJ put his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands, "Guys what do I do? How do I fix this?" JJ asked with his voice breaking. John b scoffed and walked out. He couldn't believe what his so called best friend did to you, just an innocent girl who only loved the boy.

Pope watched John B leave. JJ cried harder knowing his best friend-brother couldn't look at him. Just as Pope was about to leave JJ reached out, "Please don't leave me Pope. Everyone else is gone." JJ begged the darker skinned boy. Pope blinked a couple of times, deciding what he should do. Pope came and sat down next to the blonde. JJ let out a sigh of relief.

Pope looked towards the blonde, "Do you blame them?" JJ looked at Pope confused by the question. Pope continued, "Do you really blame them for leaving? You soberly cheated on y/n with her best friend. Do you really blame them JJ? Hell your lucky I'm even sitting here right now." JJ looked down in shame, guilt, and regret. Pope patted JJ on the back and left, just like everyone else. JJ had never felt more alone. But he couldn't really complain, he did it to himself.

Pope and John B both agreed to come and see you since they were the only people you were okay with seeing. Knowing your parents weren't home they both just walked in. Pope knocking on your door first. They came in after they heard your sobs. You were wrapped in multiple blankets on your bed sobbing uncontrollably. John b was the first of the two to comfort you. Pope soon joining.

"Why wasn't I enough? I worked so damn hard for him. I was loyal, caring, understanding, and I loved him. I fucking love him! And Kie, I was her best friend! I was always there for her! I was there for her during the whole Sarah thing and during her Kook year, but she sleeps with my boyfriend." You let everything out to the two boys. You knew they wouldn't judge. They were too kind and mature. They weren't like other guys you used to be friends with, annoying and immature.

John b cradled you in his arms while Pope went to get water and make you soup. John b just sat there whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Pope soon came back with your water and soup.

Suddenly feeling embarrassed you wiped your tears and wrapped your blankets around you tighter, "Thank you guys but you can go. I bet you wanna see Sarah and I bet your dad is looking for you, Pope." The boys looked at eachother knowing you were right. They both kissed your cheek and left.

Now being alone you decided to clean, it always calmed you down. After cleaning for a couple of hours someone knocked on your door. You paused your show and dried your hands of the water. You opened the door to see Kiara.