•Surprise•

Summary: you and Rudy have been date for a year now but have been doing long distance seeing as he was filming season 2 of Outer Banks

Summary: you and Rudy have been date for a year now but have been doing long distance seeing as he was filming season 2 of Outer Banks. You are incredibly proud of him but you miss him! You are super close with the cast and are best friends with the girls so you ask them to help you surprise Rudy.
Warnings: none

This is a Rudy imagine by the way. I got a a comment earlier when I started this so I dreaded to finally act on it! Enjoy!

You were going absolutely insane! It has been months since you have seen Rudy, the absolute love of your life, and you couldn't take it anymore. He was down in Charleston filming season 2. You couldn't be prouder but you missed the hell out of him. You were so bored alone in the apartment the two of you shared. You had watched everything on Netflix and most of your friends were either filming or modelling (you are friends with many celebrities and models). So you looked at plane tickets and saw they are cheap but you wanted to check in with the girls for a date.

Girls Rule 😝🤰
Madison - babes 💗
Madelyn - mady b 😽

You
Hey girlies !! Okay so I really want to surprise Rudy because I miss him but I need a date cause I don't want to come when he has to film all day! Help me?
Babes 💗
Ofc!! Omg he is gonna be so excited!! He has been nonstop talking about you! It's annoying but adorable!

Mady b 😝
Ahhhh!! I'm so excited!! He looks at your socials 24/7.

Babes 💗
Like he looks at y'all's pictures together and looks like his is about to cry. Breaks my heart to be honest. :(
You
Aww I'm gonna cry!!
God I love this man!! Okay so can you check with Jonas for Rudes schedule?
Mady b 😝
I already have..
Anyways.. come tomorrow!! Jonas is giving us the week off!

Babes 💗
Omg yes!! Please!
You
Ahh Okk!! I cant wait!! Please don't tell anyone not even the rest of cast. I mean obviously tell Jonas just in case but otherwise mouths closed!
Babes 💗
Ofc!! Okay we have to go film but we will see you tomorrow!! Text us and we can come pick you up!! Love you!

Mady b 😝
I can't wait to see his face!! Okay bye loves!
You
Byeee!!

You ordered the tickets and started to pack. You barely got any sleep since you were so excited. Finally you got some rest and then woke up early in the morning so you could get to your flight on time.

You got on the flight and fell asleep. Your flight ended so you made sure to text the girls. Next thing you knew, there were two pairs of arms around you.

"Y/n! I'm so excited! This is gonna be great!" You heard Madelyn say into your hair. You pulled away from the hug and smiled at them.
"Okay but first things first, we need to fix this. Don't get me wrong you look great-"
"Don't sugarcoat it Mads! I need a shower and a change of clothes." The three of you laughed.
"Yep!" Madison said.
You went to their apartment to shower and change.