•lifeline•

Summary: You are super sensitive and JJ hits a nerve.
Warnings: light swearing, arguing

You are very sensitive. Probably the most sensitive person in the whole OBX. It is actually one of your biggest insecurities. You hate that you cry at everything but you can't help it. Your friends, the pogues know how sensitive you are and are careful about what they say to you sometimes but they don't treat you any different.

You and your boyfriend, JJ maybank were just lounging around at the Chateau. JJ was just on his phone not even paying attention to you. You would try and cuddle up to him but he would just move away. You were annoyed, hurt, and frustrated. So you decided to ask JJ if he wanted to do anything.

"Babe?" No reply.

"J?" No reply

"JJ!" You yelled. Finally his eyes shot up to you. He looked annoyed. JJ rolled his eyes and signed.

"What do you want now?"

"I was just wondering if you-"

"Look y/n can you just leave me the fuck alone? I mean you're just so damn clingy and sensitive! It's so annoying! All you do is whine and cry! You're no fun! You won't even have sex with me when I want!" JJ yelled at you. He scoffed and went into his claimed room.

You sat there in shock as to what he said to you. You felt the tears streaming down your face but you were so in shock to wipe them away. John B then walked into the house. He saw you crying and immediately went over to you.

"Y/n? What's wrong ? Are you okay?" John B tried to hug you but you stood up and grabbed your phone and keys.

"Ask your asswipe of a friend. Tell him I don't want to speak or see him. I can't see him." You wiped her tears and smiled sadly at John B. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion to your statement.

"What? Why?" John b asked.

"Ask him. I'm sure he can tell you. I'll see you late booker." You smiled at him with tears still streaming down your face. John B tried to call out for you but you kept going to your car. Once you got to your room you broke down. You couldn't believe JJ of all people said those things to you. JJ was always the sweetest with you. What could you have done to make him so mad? You soon got tired from all your thinking and crying you fell into a deep sleep.

John b POV

As soon as y/n left I went straight to JJ's room to ask what the hell happened.

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked JJ.

"Not you too." He groaned and rolled his eyes. I knew what was going on. His dad.

"How bad?" I didn't feel too angry with him but I was still pissed.

"Pretty bad. Came in late and he was high off his ass. Couldn't even see straight. Piece of shit." JJ told me. He was mad and he took it out on y/n.

"Look J I know your mad and upset and I have every single right to be. But really y/n? You had to do that to her?" I asked. I wasn't upset with him.

"Oh god! Wait I really said all that! Shit! She hates me doesn't she? I swear I thought it was a dream!" JJ got up quickly. He was ready to go and apologize to her but I stopped him. He looked at me confused.

"She asked me to tell, that she doesn't to speak to you. She also said she doesn't want to see you. JJ she was really upset. She told me to ask you what happened. So mind telling what you said." I asked. I needed to know what he had said.

"Fuck! I-I told her she was annoying and too sensitive. I uh told her that all she does is whine and cry. I-I told her that she's no fun because she doesn't have sex with me when I want." JJ confessed to me and sat down with his head in his hands.

"JJ. You didn't." I rubbed my hand down my face.

"I know it's horrible! I don't even think that! She's never annoying! She's so sweet and kind! God! What the hell is wrong with me!" He yelled at himself.

"Dude you have to go and talk to her!"

"Now!" As soon as I said that JJ ran out of the house.

Y/n POV

I woke up and went into the bathroom. My eyes are big and puffy. My face flushed. I was hungry. I went down into the kitchen to get some food since I was home alone. I was about to go upstairs since I finished eating when there was a bunch of pounding at my front door. When I opened the door, there stood the very last person I wanted to see. JJ maybank.

"I thought I told John B I didn't want to see you." I was about to close the door but he slipped into my house before I could.

"JJ get out. I don't want to hear about how annoying and clingy I am. I don't want to hear how much I whine or how I cry too much. Or how I don't have sex with you when you want but I'm not comfortable with it. Yeah not in the mood for that." You told him. JJ signed and licked his lips. He then looked back at me.

"Y/n I am so sorry. I- I don't even know why I said those things!"

"You said them because you wanted to JJ. Don't try to make excuses." I sat down on my couch.

"Y/n I was just so angry and mad at my dad. It was really bad the other night and I put it all on you. You are the last person who deserves any of it. I have never thought you are clingy or annoying. I love when you're clingy actually. I love when you ramble or when you whine about some of the little things. I didn't mean any of it! I am forever sorry y/n. I truly don't deserve you after the things I've said to you. I am so sorry y/n. I love you so much. Please you have to know that." JJ was practically on his knees begging for forgiveness. He had tears brimming his eyes. You were JJ's lifeline. Without you in JJ's life there wouldn't be any meaning to life. He needed you.

"What about the sex?" I had tears streaming down my face. I couldn't look at JJ. I felt JJ lift my face so I were looking at him.

"I don't care about sex! I don't care when and where, I don't care if you say no okay. I will always respect you and your decision. This beautiful and sexy body you have is yours and you get to decide what you do with it. You don't want to have sex when I want then I'll fix my problem on my own. I will never and never have been mad at you for saying no to me baby. I love you way to much to make you do something you aren't comfortable with." I smiled at his compliment. This is the JJ I love.

"There's my sweet boy." I said softly while putting my arms around his neck and playing with his hair. JJ smiled. I wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"So we're good?" JJ asked me with hope.

"Yeah. Just don't do that again. I really hurt J." I  told him honestly.

"I know baby and I am very sorry. I love you. Now how about a movie?" JJ asked with a goofy smile.

"I get to pick. Seeing as you did call me clingy and-"

"Alright! Movie time!" He interrupted me quickly. I laughed at him then walked to my room. We soon fell asleep from the long. It felt good to be in his arms.

Okay so I know y'all want me to write the JJ fanfic and I am don't worry I just don't know if I'll be able to release anything soon because of school and I really wasn't to make this book perfect so it could take a little awhile which I apologize for but here is something for y'all! Hope you enjoy!