•skinny•

Summary: you get insecure about your skinny ness.
Warning: strong language, overthinking,
(Also I changed the POV if you noticed, please tell me if you want me to continue this way or change it back to the way I did before!)

Warning: strong language, overthinking, (Also I changed the POV if you noticed, please tell me if you want me to continue this way or change it back to the way I did before!)

I stood in front of the mirror in disgust. Why am I so skinny? Why do my legs look like that? I wish I looked more like Kiara or even Sarah.

"Y/n let's go! We're late!" JJ came running into my room and saw me looking at my body in the mirror, "What are you doing?" He asked me with his head tilted to the side and his face scrunched. He looked like a puppy.

I looked up from my body to his face in the mirror and shrugged. JJ came up behind me and hugged my waist. "Babe?" He asked again. I hummed in respond, "Alright what's up? You always get quiet when you overthink." I smiled that he remembered the little things. I unwrapped his arms and walked away to my closet. JJ followed me and took the sweatshirt I was about to put on, out of my hands.

"J! What are you doing?" I groaned. I really didn't want him to see me or my body at the moment, "What's wrong? Y/n I know something is bothering you, so spill." He crossed his arms over his chest making his muscles look bigger. I went and sat on my bed, "How do you love me? Why?" I asked looking at the floor. JJ was surprised by the question. Why wouldn't he?

"What? How could I not love you? How could I not get weak at the knees at the sight or thought of you? Y/n what's going on?" He asked again. I sighed and hugged my arms around me, "I'm so skinny JJ. I'm like a fucking stick. Why not go for someone with meat on their bones? I mean have you seen Kiara! She is-"

"She is nothing compared to you." JJ said sternly. I looked up from the floor and at his face. He seemed frustrated, sad, and... angry? "God I mean why can't you see it! Why can't you see that you are a goddess and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Kiara is great and I say that out of kindness but you? Y/n nothing compares to that smile, those gorgeous eyes, and don't even get me started on your voice. Y/n why can't you see that I don't care how skinny or big you are, I don't care how the fuck you look because you're my home y/n. You are my sanity. I wanna give you my name y/n." JJ confessed to me while he maintained eye contact. I jumped into his arms and cried.

"I know baby, it's gonna be alright. I'm here. Don't you worry about a thing." JJ whispered in my ear while he rubbed my back. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavy, JJ must've noticed since he picked me up and set me down on my bed and took his shirt off to cuddle with me.

"Don't ever worry about your appearance with me y/n. The only thing I wanna change about you is your last name." He told me. I smiled and blushed. He kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his bare chest, falling asleep to his heart beat, I felt at peace.

Very short but I saw it was suggested and wanted to do it! Also please leave more suggestions!! Also I need help y'all, I have the hottest pictures of Rudy that I have literally never seen anywhere before and I don't know what to do with them 😐 help. Anyways vote and comment love y'all <33