•Lesson•

Summary: JJ snaps
Warning: none (very short tho)

Summary: JJ snaps Warning: none (very short tho)

"JJ?" I called once I entered his house. I assumed it was safe seeing as his dad's car is gone. The floor is covered with trash, mainly beer bottles. I try to go around them and attempt to get to JJ's room. When I get closer I hear crashes and yelling. I can hear his music streaming through the house.

"JJ?" I call once more before entering. I see JJ throwing things at the wall and at the ground. I can see his muscles tense at my presence, not expecting anyone. Yet, this doesn't deter him. He continues to yell and throw things, making a conscious effort to get the damage away from me.

Cautiously, I walk up to JJ while his back is turned to me. I place my hand on this hand in a way of comfort.

"JJ, are you ok-"

JJ rips away from and shoves my hand away. He's pushing me away, figuratively and literally. 

"JJ I'm just trying to help." I sigh trying to get my patience.

"I didn't ask for your help y/n. Why are you even here?" The bite in his tone causes me to physically take a step back.

"I came here to see you because I haven't heard from you in awhile. I was worried."

"Well you've found me. Now you can go." He rolls his eyes and turns his back in me again.

"Just cause your piece of shit father ripped you a new one doesn't mean you get to treat me like shit. Screw me for being worried about you JJ." I refuse to be walked on by him.

I begin to make my way for the door when he grabs my arm. I turn to him and start to rip my arm from his grasp when he begins to me pull towards him. He sits himself on the bed and holds me in place in front of him. His hands running up my sides as his head rest on my stomach.

"Please don't go. I'm sorry." The brokenness in his voice glues my feet to the floor. I sigh before using one of my hands to rub down his back and the other to smooth out the ends of his hair on his neck.

"Just because you're upset with your dad, the Pogues, me, even yourself doesn't mean it's okay to be mean to me." I tell him. I just feel his head nod against my stomach. His arms move to wrap around me. Bringing me closer to him so that I'm straddling his lap. His head now resting in my chest. He leaves light kisses on my collarbone and neck.

"Words hurt JJ. You cant say things so carelessly."

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it. I let my anger cloud my judgement. I'm sorry." I take note in his sudden tiredness.

"Come on JJ. You need sleep." He nods and simply lays back with me on top of him. I smile lightly but still make an effort to get off when his arms tighten around my middle.

"JJ get in the covers, it's more comfortable." He groans but listens. Soon his shirt is off and he is laying under the covers waiting for me. Yet, I don't think he's learned his lesson.

"No, JJ I cant spend the night. I need to go home."

"No baby. Please, I know I shouldn't have said those things and I didn't mean it. Please I like knowing you care enough to check on me. You know how to clam me, please. You can be mad at me in the morning." He attempts to compromise. I smile at his antics, giving into his lopsided smile and tired eyes. I take my shoes off and climb in beside him.

He takes me into his arms and rubs his hands down my side. He kissed my head and continues to mumble how sorry he is and how he loves me.

I guess he got the message.

Sorry that this one is so short and also sorry for the long absences and no updates, with school and my sport lots of my time is focused on that but I promise to try and give you guys more updates!