•second choice•

Summary: JJ chooses Kiara over you
Warnings: strong language

Summary: JJ chooses Kiara over you Warnings: strong language

I had been waiting for hours at The Wreck. JJ said he wanted to take me out but he wasn't here. He told me he would pick me up and never did so I walked to the restaurant. Only to wait for two hours. I wasn't waiting anymore, I was tried and frustrated. I got home and just crawled into bed and cried. Why would he humiliate me like that?

The next morning I woke up to a couple of text messages from JJ.

Blondie <3
Bby I am so sorry, Kiara called!

Blondie <3
Morning sweetheart, I hope you slept well! Wanna hangout today?

Blondie <3
Nvm Kie called, gonna handout with her! Love you!

I began to cry again. He chose her again. Over and over. I just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't want to be his second choice. If JJ kept standing me up or canceling on me for Kiara then why does he even have me?

You
We should talk.

Blondie <3
Everything okay?

Blondie <3
Can we do it later? I'm with Kiara.

I scoffed at the message and just left him on read. I couldn't stand it. Maybe I'm be dramatic. Maybe I'm overthinking and overreacting. Was I in the wrong?

Deciding to just distract myself I texted John b to hangout.

You
You free? I'm bored.

Johnny boy
Thought you were hanging with J?

You
He ditched me.

Johnny boy
Oh. Jerk. Anyways, heard the waves are supposed to be good today, wanna go for a surf?

You
Hell yeah! Pick me up in 10?

Johnny boy
Make it 5!

I smiled at the text. John b and always been my best friend. More like a brother to be honest. I was putting my hair up when John B honked his horn. I ran out with my board and got into the Twinkie.

"So what going on with you and blondie?" He asked me. I sighed and vented out to John B about the whole situation and how I felt. He listened the whole time, even turned the radio down a couple times so that he could hear me better. Sarah is so lucky to have a guy like John B.

"I mean I'm probably being over dramatic as always but it hurts." I told him. He scrunched his face up in disagreement, "You're not being dramatic y/n. JJ has been standing you up how many times again?" He asked. "I lost count." I told him. I don't remember the last JJ and I hung out without Kiara interrupting.

"Right. He has ignored you and humiliated you. You are his girlfriend y/n. You are supposed to be his number one priority. That's how I feel about Sarah. No offence but if she called right now I would drop everything." He explained. He looked over to see if I was mad, but I could only smile.