•Distant•

Summary: You and JJ had been dating for a couple of months now but had been best friends for years

Summary: You and JJ had been dating for a couple of months now but had been best friends for years. The relationship was new and fresh but the two of you couldn't have been happier. Until suddenly he becomes cold and distant without reason why.
Warnings: slight swearing

You, John B, and JJ decided on going on the boat today since there wasn't really anything to do. You weren't super excited since you didn't really want to be there. It was kinda awkward. For a couple of weeks now your boyfriend had been ignoring you and avoiding you. You had no clue why. Every time you tried to talk to him and ask him why he was being like this. He would walk right past you. At first you thought he needed his space and that you were just being clingy but now after 2 weeks of him doing this you were fed the fuck up. You decided that if he was going to ignore you, you can too. Two can play this fucking game.
"Hey Johnny boy can you drop me off pretty please?" You pouted to him.
"Why is that y/n?" He asked playing along. He knew you were upset with JJ so he knew what you were doing.
"You guys are boring! So I was gonna go to this party I got invited to." You smiled.
"Who would want to invite you out of all people?" JJ said coldly. That was the first time he had talked to you. What is going on with him?
"Someone who actually likes me and wants to be around me." You said as if it was nothing. JJ was taken back by this. Of course he wanted to by you and he didn't like you he loved you with anything in him.
"Uh sure." John B told you awkwardly and started the boat.
With his back turned to you and driving the boat he asked you who invited you.
"Rafe." You told him. He whipped his head towards you.
"WHAT?!" He practically yelled at you.
"No fucking way." JJ finally spoke up.
"Your not going. Jb stop the damn boat." He stood up and walked to you.
"Excuse me? You the hell do you think your talking to?" You had your eyebrows raised and and shocked look on your face.
"My girlfriend who is being a dumbass at the moment for thinking I'm gonna let you." He tried to take your hands in his but you pulled away. You scoffed and turned away.
"Don't remember asked for your permission." You told him.
"Johnny start the boat I'm going home." You asked him and sat behind him. You looked out on the water as John B started the boat again. You felt eyes on you and you knew it was JJ.

JJ's POV

God dammit JJ! You idiot! I thought as I saw how upset I made her. I was ignoring her because I thought I wasn't enough and she would leave me once she saw that. She looked pissed. When y/n got pissed you ran the other way. I don't blame her. I did call her a dumbass and was being controlling which she hated. But she said she was going to a party with Rafe! Rafe! I hated that guy! She knew that. I think she did it on purpose. I knew she was lying about the party. If there was a party I would know about it. Trust me. What was she trying to get at? Oh god did she know I was ignoring her?! There's no way she could know! I made sure it wasn't obvious. Right?

Y/n POV

As soon as John B stopped the boat I jumped off and started my walk back home.
"Where you going?" JJ yelled to you. He did not want you to go Rafe's party. Even though you made it up. There was no party.
"None of your business Maybank." You didn't even turn around. Just flicked him off.
JJ turned to John B with a shocked look on his face yet again.
"Did she just?" JJ asked John B while pointing to you walking off.
"You fucked up dumbass." John B shook his head and walked off.
"GO GET HER YOU IDIOT!" He yelled from the house.
JJ started to run after you. He finally caught up to you and stood in front of you stopping you.
"Get out of my way Maybank." You said not looking him in the eyes.
"Maybank?" He asked with a shaken voice. You only called him that when you wanted nothing to do with him.
"That's your name isn't it?" You asked finally looking him in the eyes.
"Not to you it isn't." He said walking closer to you.
"Yeah ok. Whatever Maybank." You tried to walk off but he grabbed your arm and put you in front of him again.
"Seriously stop called me that. I'm not kidding." He told you seriously.
"I'm so scared." You sassed back.
"What the hell is up with you?" He asked you slightly annoyed.
"Your kidding right? I mean this has to be a joke." You laughed slightly. He looked down in guilt. Now he knew for sure you knew.
"You GHOSTED me! I'm your GIRLFRIEND for fucks sake!" You yelled at him. He wouldn't or couldn't meet your eyes. You couldn't tell.
"Look at me. Now." You demanded. He looked at you with tears in his eyes. That's what broke you. You knew it was something deeper then whatever you thought it was.
"Oh Maybank. I-I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry. I know you hate yelling that was mean and rude of me. I didn't mean it." You looked down at the ground and started to kick the rocks under you shoe.
"Please." He begged moving your chin to move your face, making you look up at him. You looked at him confused as to what he was begging you for.
"Please stop calling me that. You only call me that when- when you want nothing to do with me." He looked down. You cupped his face making him look at you. You saw tears coming down his face. You wiped them away. He leaned into your hand on his cheek.
"Well I didn't like that you ignored me for three weeks with no reason and said that I am a dumbass. You also tried to control me which you know I hate." You told him looking in his eyes.
"Yeah I know. I really sorry. I should probably explain everything." He signed. You started to prepare your self for the worst.
"Was it me? Am I not good enough? Did you find someone else? Because if you did she is really and I mean really lucky to have you." You told and asked him.
"Are you crazy?! You not good enough for me? Never in a million years! God no! I didn't find anyone else! I don't want anyone else. I only want you. I want your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes, your soft pretty hair, oh and your super hot bod." He told you while looking in your eyes and looking over all your features and looking over your body. You laughed and blushed. Hard.
"I'm not good enough for you. You deserve the world and more and I can't give you that. I thought that you would realize I'm not good enough and would leave me so I pushed you way to make it easier. I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me. Don't leave me. Give me another chance! Please." He pleaded. He had tears streaming down his face fast.
"You don't get to decide that your not good enough. JJ you are my world. I don't want anything other then you. All I want is to wake up to you next to me every morning. All I want is to look into those perfect and stunning blue eyes of yours every lady for the rest of my life. All I want is to have kids with your messy hair and your smile. I don't need anything else nor do I want anything else from you." You told him. You wiped his tears and smiled. He smiled down at you.
"Really?" He asked you not believing you.
"Really." You reassured him.
You stood up on your toes and kissing his forehead. He engulfed you in a tight hug. He put light kisses on your neck and then snuggled into your neck. You pulled away and kissed his cheek.
"So your not gonna go to Rafe's party after this? Right?" He asked you while playing with the waist band of your shorts. You put your arms around his neck.
"Maybe. Maybe not. Guess you'll never know." You slyly said walking away.
"Babbyy come on! Can we please go back to your house and cuddle and watch movies? Please!" He asked running up to you. When you didn't answer him, he picked up and threw you over his shoulder.
"JJ!" You squealed. You started lightly hitting his back.
"Nope. Not until we get home love." He smiled and started the quick walk back to your house.
Once y'all got back he put you down on the couch and laid on top of you. He lifted the end of your shirt so his head was on your bare stomach. You laughed and started to rub your fingers through his hair. He hummed in content.
Through out the movie he would place light kisses on your stomach. Soon enough he fell asleep on your stomach. You pulled the blanket a little bit more over him and started to doze off. You had never felt better.

AHHH!! I don't know if this one is any good! Please leave requests or ideas! Vote and comment <3