•Period•

Summary: You get your period early and JJ is there to comfort you

Warnings: none

"Baby let's go!" JJ yelled through out your house. It was middle of the week and you and your boyfriend, JJ had made plans for a date since the both of you had been busy with the pogues. The both of you were so excited to have a date night but you woke up to the worst feeling for a women. You got your period. You had been having the absolute worst cramps in your stomach, back, and even in your chest. Your head was also pounding and you felt disgusting.
"Y/n?" You heard JJ question again. You did not want him to see you like this but he was already in your house and on his way to your bedroom. Next thing you know JJ was knocking on your door and coming in before you could tell him not to.
"What are you doing? Why aren't you dressed? We gotta go!" He sat on the edge of your bed.
"I can't." You groaned and put your blanket over your head more.
"What why? Do you not wanna go anymore?" He seemed hurt and sad that you didn't want to go.
"No! I-I got my period this morning and everything hurts and I look and feel disgusting." You took your hand out from under the covers and took his and squeezed it for reassurance.
"Why didn't you just tell me!" He exclaimed and moved to kneel in front of you.
"Hey, look at me please. I want to see that pretty face of yours." He tried to remove the blanket from your face but you kept a tight hold on it.
"No! I look so bad and I feel so gross! It's embarrassing!" You rolled over so he couldn't see you.
"What! Oh hell no! Baby look at me! You are gorgeous and stunning every minute of everyday!" JJ took your shoulder to move you back in front of him. He removed the blanket from your face and smiled at you.
"There's my pretty girl." He looked into your eyes and smiled. You blushed and smiled.
"Now can you tell me what hurts so I can help, please? I hate to see you in pain." You loved how caring he was.
"My stomach hurts super bad and my back is aching. My boobs hurt too." He chuckled and looked down.
"It's not funny! I'm in pain you asswipe!" You shoved his shoulder and laughed.
"Okay okay I'm sorry baby. What can I do?" He asked so sincerely.
"Can you cuddle with me please?"
"Don't have to ask me twice!" He took off his shirt and shoes and climbed into your bed with you. He brought you onto his bare chest and ran a hand up and down your back. His other hand was on your lower stomach rubbing the pain away. He was gentle and sincere.
"I'm sorry." He looked at you and saw your eyes get glassy with tears.
"Sweetheart you can't control this. This is just something your body does and it is not embarrassing. I'm more then happy to just lay in bed with you all day if that's what it takes for you to feel better." He leaned down and kissed your forehead.
"No I'm sorry I ruined our date." You looked down again.
"What are you talking about! Look we got snacks and movies I don't know about you but this is what I call a date and hell of a good one at that." You laughed and sniffled.
"Yeah but you wanted to go out. You were so excited and I ruined it." You exclaimed while crying more. Stupid hormones.
"Hey, it's ok! We can go another day when you're not in pain. I don't want you to do something that your not comfortable with, Alright?" JJ saw you nod your head and snuggle back into his side.
"You know I love you right?" This made you look back at him. You tilted your head slightly and smiled.
"I'm pretty sure if you didn't love me you wouldn't be here right now." You smirked at him.
"Yeah I guess." You shoved his shoulder slightly and he just grabbed you and put you back on top of him. You felt your eyes get heavy and you felt him kiss the top your head. Next thing you know you were in a deep sleep in the arms of the boy you love.

Sorry this one is short!! Also thank you for all the support I am so grateful! Love y'all 💗