•always been you•

Summary: Kie snitches about your love for the blue eyed blondie.
Warnings: soft JJ 😩

"Kie what am I gonna do? She probably hates me!" JJ stressed to his friend

He was upset and disappointed in himself. You were only trying to help him and he lashed out on you. You always hated when people yelled at you. You always filched at the sound. Thanks to daddy issues. Old habits die hard. Early in your friend with the surfer boy, he came back from his house and was covered in cuts, blood, and bruises. Which is how you found out of his situation. You were in love with JJ but you were sure he only thought of you as friend. So it hurt horribly to see him in pain and hurt. So when he came to the chateau earlier in the day with bruises up and down his body, you tried to clean him up but he lashed out at you when you asked too many questions. So you left. Hurt, sad, upset, and frustrated and a little scared. JJ never once yelled at you. You knew it was your fault. You felt horrible for pushing him.

"J trust me, y/n could never hate you. She's in love with you!" Kie instantly regretted talking after that. She promised you not to tell anyone especially JJ.

"She what?" JJ's voice shook a little. He honestly thought Kie was just playing a cruel joke. His dream girl couldn't possibly like him of all people.

"Shit. I shouldn't have said anything!" Kie quickly said.

"Well you did Kiera. Please tell me you're not joking." JJ was on the verge of tears. JJ had loved you since the first time he came to you after a beating from his dad. Since then it's all been for you.

"Of course I'm not joking JJ. Why would I joke about this?" Kie asked.

"I gotta go." JJ got out quickly before he bolted for your house.

You were sitting on your bed reading. Yet you couldn't focus. Your mind had been on JJ all day. You felt disgusted with herself for pressing JJ about what happened even when you knew exactly what had happened at the Maybank household.

"Y/n! You home?" You heard someone call from downstairs.

"Y/n it's me, JJ!"

"JJ?" You went to go down stairs but the door to your bedroom was already opened and he was standing there.

JJ knew no one else would be home seeing as your parents were either alcoholics or workaholics. You gave him a spare key after the first time you cleaned him up so he could always come to you.

"What are you doing here? I thought-"

JJ cut you off with smashing his lips onto yours. You were shocked to say the least but you kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled JJ closer. The kiss was full of love and passion. Something you never thought you like feel after all the neglect from your parents. He smiled into the kiss. Once you pulled away, JJ peppered your face in kisses. You laughed and pushed him back slightly so you could face him. You pushed his hair up slightly so you could see his eyes. His eyes were your favorite thing about him. That or his abs. (A/n: me too tho)

"I love you y/n. More then you'll ever know." JJ whispered as he put a piece of hair behind your ear.

"W-what?"

"I love you y/n. I have since the first time I came to you after my dad and you gave me a spare key. You are my one and only. Words can't even describe have much I care and love you. I am so proud of you and am so grateful for you. I want- no need you to be mine." JJ's sparking blue eyes bore into yours.

"I love you more JJ. I'll be yours if you'll be mine." You stated. JJ laughed. He kissed your head and pulled you into a tight hug. Things couldn't have been more perfect.

"I've always been yours y/n. My heart as only ever belonged to you. I'm sorry about-"

"Don't ruin the moment blondie." You kissed his cheek and pulled him onto your bed to sleep.

"Alright baby. Let's go to bed yeah?" He looked down at you to see you already sleeping on him. JJ chuckled and fell asleep soon after. Nothing could have ruined the precious moment between you and JJ.

Okay sorry this is short but I wanted to let you know that I might be able to publish the first couple chapters of my new book this week, but again keyword MAYBE lol. Anyways as always thank you and love you 💗