•Drunk•

Thank you for like 800 views!! I didn't think anyone would like this! Thank you <3

Summary: You and Sarah were sleeping over Kie's when Pope calls Kie looking for you

Summary: You and Sarah were sleeping over Kie's when Pope calls Kie looking for you. Apparently the boys went to a party while you, Sarah, and Kie had a girls night and someone got completely wasted and you were the only one who could help them down.
Warnings: underage drinking

"Okay I'm gonna get more popcorn brb!" Kie walked back into the kitchen. You, Sarah, and Kie decided to have a girls night and watch a bunch of movies and eat pounds of junk food. Every girls dream. Your clingy ass boyfriend, JJ was not happy about this since he couldn't be with you. Pope and John B didn't like the idea either since they too wanted to be with Kie and Sarah. Kie convinced Pope and he convinced the other boys. Turns out they went to a party somewhere in the cut.

You were waiting for Kie to come back with the food when her phone rang.
"Kie! Phone!" You yelled throughout the house. Kie was her best friend and were hers but you still took privacy very seriously so you didn't answer.
"You can answer it! I don't care!" She yelled back to you. Kie appreciated that you told her first.
"Who is it?" Sarah asked you when she came out from the bathroom.
"Pope?" You didn't know why he was calling but then again it was Kie's phone so he was probably just checking in. You answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey Pope! It's y/n and Sarah. Kie's in the kitchen getting food." You didn't want him to say something that was meant for Kie.
"Hey babe!" Kie yelled from the kitchen.
"Hey! Uh Jb is with me. We actually need you guys." He asked nervously. You started to get worried.
"Why what's up? Did something happen? Where's JJ?" You didn't know what to think.
"He's fine. Well-"
"Babyyy! Is that my girl? I can hearrr herr Pope." You heard a voice yell from the back. It all started to click for you. Nothing was seriously wrong Pope and Jb just couldn't handle wasted JJ. You laughed and answered him.
"Yes JJ it's me. You okay?" You didn't even wanna know how much he had to drink.
"Babyyy! Guys it's my wife! You hear her!" He yelled again. You blushed and smiled.
"Awh you two are so cute!" Sarah squealed from beside you.
"Did just call you his wife?!" Kie's mouth was full of popcorn when she walked back into the family room.
"Yes I most certainly did." His words stated to slur.
"Okay! Why did you call again. It's girls night remember!" Sarah took the phone from you.
"For y/n. We need her! We can't handle him. Plus he keeps asked for his 'wife'" you could already see Pope doing air quotations with his hands. You smiled and laughed.
"Guys my hubby needs me! I gotta go but I'll try to come back." You looked between Sarah and Kie.
"We'll come too. I wanna see Jb!" Sarah got up and got her car keys.
"Yeah and I wanna see my man too! Alright boys we'll be there in a few!" Kie grabbed her phone and hung up.

You all got into the car and blasted the music. You and the girls were only wearing baggy sweatpants and either sweatshirts or an oversized tee. Once you got there you walked into the house with Kie and Sarah hot on your trail. You walked in the house to see John B trying to get water to sober JJ up. Pope was trying to get him to lay down and sleep but he kept going on and about he couldn't sleep without you. Drunk JJ was super clingy but you don't mind at all. In fact some of your favorite memories was the ones he didn't remember. If you were with him he was clingy but if you weren't he went crazy, asking where you were or why you weren't with him. Every time pope or Jb would call for help.
"Wow." Kie was looking around the house. John b looked at you with a scared expression.
"Don't just stand there y/n! Help!" He asked frantically. JJ heard your name and saw you. He had one of the biggest smiles on his face.
"BABY!" He ran over to you and picked you up and spun you around.
"JJ!" You squealed.
"You are hammered babe." You looked in his eyes once he put you down.
"No I'm not. I am all good! Especially now that you're here." His words slurred once again and he had a drunken smile on his face.
"Alright. How about we get you to bed okay?" You started to drag him to the room he claimed in John B's house.
"But-"
"Nope bedtime!" You dragged him to his room and sat him on the bed.
"Stay." You pointed at him and walked out to get water. When you came back you saw JJ walking around the room looking for something.
"J! You have to sit down. Your gonna fall over stupid!" You put the water down and pushed him on the bed.
"You trying to take advantage of me y/n?" He joked with you.
"My god you are worse then I thought!" You laughed.
"Okay strip." JJ smelled like all kinds of alcohol so you thought a fresh change of clothes would be nice.
"Don't have to ask me twice." JJ got up from the bed and stood in front of you.
"Help." He raised his arms above his head for you to take his shirt off. You slipped the shirt off his head and threw a clean one at him but he threw it back.
"What?" You didn't see a problem with the shirt.
"I don't like sleeping with shirts you know that." He pouted and you smiled.
"I'm sorry." You kissed him on the cheek and grabbed shorts for him to sleep in. He changed and laid back down in the bed. He fell asleep almost immediately. You loved watching him sleep. Not in a creepy way but JJ just has a lot on his plate and is always so stressed out. He worries about money and food and if he is good enough for you or if you found someone better. Then there's his dad. All JJ ever wants is for someone to be proud of him. You were so proud of JJ and you made sure he knew it. Sure he wasn't the smartest but he was a good person at heart and I mean what more can you ask from someone. He just looks so peaceful and quiet. You hated what JJ went through on a day to day basis. From his dad to being telling him he is always doing something wrong. Yes JJ can be impulsive and reckless but he just wants his people to be protected.

You figured you would check on everyone else before going to bed with JJ knowing he would be worried if you weren't there in the morning.
"Is he good now?" Pope asked you when you came out of the room.
"Yeah he's sleeping now. Thanks for calling me." You told John b and Pope.
"Are you serious? I think if we didn't he would have gone looking for you!" John b relaxed into the couch knowing JJ was sleeping now. It was like having a toddler.
"Whatever. Ok well I'm gonna stay here if that's alright." You knew Kie and Sarah were probably gonna stay too but you weren't sure. Plus you knew Jb wouldn't have a problem with you staying but you wanted to ask just to make sure.
"Yeah I'm whipped man. I'm going to bed too. Sarah you coming?" John b looked to Sarah and she nodded and they went into his room.
"Same. Goodnight y/n!" Kie hugged you and laid back down on the pullout with Pope. You were about to say goodnight to Pope when you heard you name.
"Y/n! I miss you!" JJ yelled from his room.
"Coming!" You yelled back.
"How the hell do you do that? I would kill him!" Kie exclaimed.
"It's a difficult job. Trust me." You smiled and walked back into JJ's room.
"Come here!" He opened his arms for you to cuddle with him. You playfully rolled your eyes and bed with him.
"Goodnight J. I love you." You kissed his cheek and put your head on his chest.
"Goodnight gorgeous. I love you." He kissed your head and fell back to sleep.

Heyy!! So I'm running out of ideas so if you shave any requests or suggestions or ideas literally anything tell me!! I am also open to Rudy ideas too!