• No •

Summary: JJ has trouble being told no
Warnings:slightly angsty

Summary: JJ has trouble being told noWarnings:slightly angsty

JJ had walked into the chateau with the look. He always got this look when he was pissed about his dad and needed to take his anger out.

"Y/n can you come to my room with me?" He didn't even look at me when he asked. I followed anyway. I know what he wants.

Once I enter the room, JJ already has his shirt off. When he sees that I've entered the room, he immediately goes to try and take my shirt and pants off. I don't wanna do this.

"JJ I'm not in the mood." I try to push him off but it's like he's not himself.

"Y/n stop fucking messing around."

"I'm not messing around JJ. I am not in the mood." He wasn't listening. He shook his head and went back to trying to get my clothes off of me. I start to panic a little at the thought of him ignoring my pleas. My heart starts to run and my breathing begins to pick up. My stomach turns when he begins to harshly suck on my skin.

"JJ please stop. I don't wanna do this. Please." I use all my energy to push him off again. He's angry.

"God y/n, why can't you just fucking help for once?" He picks up a discarded glass cup and throws it at the wall near my head. I duck and fall to the floor crying. I hate to admit it, but I can't help but feel scared of him. I notice him coming towards me again. I scoot back against the wall in an attempt to create space between us. He's never been liek this.

He tried to lift my head up but I move my head away from his touch. It causes a disgusting sensation.

"Please I'm not in mood JJ." I beg once more.

"Y/n I-"

"The fuck is going on in here?" Kiara bursts into the room. She sees me hysterical and helps bring me to my feet.

"What the fuck did you do JJ?" She yells at him. Her yelling brings in Pope and John B. They see the broken glass near when I was and think the worse.

"I didn't mean to. I-"

"You didn't mean to? JJ look at her!" John B yells. I don't like the yelling. Kiara is holding me close. I whisper to her asking to please leave. She says nothing but nods her head and takes me to her car. It's a silent car ride to her house.

Once I've calmed down, Kiara finally asks what happened.

"He gets like this sometimes. When his dad beats on him harder then usual, he'll come to me to take his anger out." I feel ashamed by admitting this to Kiara.

"He hits you?" I look up from staring at the bedsheet and shake my head.

"No, god no. He's never been like this. Usually he just wants sex. But it's like I'm an object. I hate it. It makes me feel dirty and used, like I'm not his girlfriend. He's harsh and guarded. He doesn't kiss me or even look at me for that matter. And once he's done he leaves. I've never said no before because I want to be there for him. I care about him but I don't like being used as an output of someone's rage." I spill everything out to her. Kiara never judges but I still feel dirty and ashamed. As if I have done something wrong.