•stretch marks•

Summary: You get insecure about your stretch marks so JJ helps.
Warnings: none

You and pogues decided to go on the boat for the day

You and pogues decided to go on the boat for the day. It was hot outside so it felt amazing to be on the water. Yet you didn't want to take off your long shirt. Your shirt covered your body down til your mid thigh, which was perfect for you. You had an unusual amount of stretch marks all over your body. They were dark purple or pink and where all over your thighs, hips, lower back, arms, and lower stomach. You absolutely hated how they looked on your body. They were probably your biggest insecurities. Yet you felt really insecure about them that morning,

"Y/n how are you not dying!" Pope exclaimed. The rest of the group looked at you. Kie tilted her head in confusion at you and John B just shrugged. Yet JJ knew something was wrong seeing has he had been your boyfriend for 2 years.

You just shrugged them off and laughed, "I'm fine guys. Now who wants another beer?" You laughed when JJ shot up for one.

After a couple of hours on the boat you and the rest of the crew came back to chateau. You guys were all tired so y'all decided to just go to bed.

You and JJ went into the room you guys shared at the chateau. JJ knew that something was bothering you because you were all quiet.

"Alright spill, what's up?" JJ asked you. JJ sat on the bed and pulled you close to him. You were standing in between his legs, while he had his hands on your waist. You sighed and looked down at him.

"I just didn't want to show my stretch marks. They are so dark and big, plus there's so many! I hate them JJ, they are so ugly and disgusting. It's humiliating!" You explained to him. JJ sat and listened to you. You felt the tears brimming your eyes and JJ noticed. It broke his heart that you felt this way.

"Hey, hey y/n you are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, and extremely sexy okay?" You giggled at JJ but he had a serious look on his face. "Y/n I'm dead serious, you are not ugly and neither are your stretch marks! They are like tiger strips! I'm almost offended of how you think of them! I'm gonna be completely honest here y/n, I think your stretch marks are my favorite thing about you. Other then your eyes and that gorgeous smile of yours." JJ wiped the tear that slipped out of your eye. You still had your bathing suit on and only a t-shirt to cover up so you stepped out of JJ's hold and slipped the t-shirt off. JJ looked at you in awe but you looked down at your body and all you saw were the huge and dark stretch marks. You frowned at your body and JJ noticed and grabbed the waist band of your bottoms and pulled you to him. Finally back in his hold JJ looked at you and kissed the back of the hand he was holding,

"I love you y/n, and I think- no I know you are a stunning women inside and out. Now let me show you." You were about to ask what he meant but then JJ started to kiss the stretch marks that were on your lower stomach. Butterflies erupted in your stomach.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked. JJ had that goofy grin on his face, "I'm showing you that I love you and how much I love your stretch marks. I mean look at this, look at how pretty the purple is!" JJ ran his fingers over the dark purple stretch marks on your hips and waist. Still looking at your body he smiled and said, "You know purple is my favorite color y/n." JJ again started to kiss your stretch marks on your hips and then turned you around so he could kiss the ones on your lower back. Once done with that he stood up and came behind you. JJ began kissing the marks on your arms. He turned you around so you were face to face. JJ kissed your forehead and then looked you in the eyes.

"See, your beautiful and I love you. I bet John B or Pope wouldn't even notice and Kie doesn't care! You have absolutely nothing to worry about y/n." You nodded your head.

"Shit! I missed a spot!"

You furrowed your brow in confusion, "Where?"

JJ then looked down at your chest and smirked. You now remembered that you had many stretch marks on your boobs.

"JJ Maybank!" You scolded. JJ put his hands up in defence.

"I'm just trying to help!" You laughed and wrapped your arms around his middle. Your head on his chest.

"I'm lucky to have such a sweet and caring guy like  you JJ. You are so gentle with me, thank you." You leaned up and kissed his neck. Your words touched JJ more then you thought. JJ pulled held you tighter and kissed your head.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you JJ."

This one hit way too close to home! Anyways so this is short but I thought it was cute! Also please send ideas, I don't have any!! Also 10k wtf? Thank you! This is unreal to me!! Anyways please vote and comment come ideas!! Love y'all!