•All of you•

Summary: JJ has always been insecure when it came to you and your relationship with him

Summary: JJ has always been insecure when it came to you and your relationship with him. He especially gets jealous when you hang out with Pope or John B even though he knows nothing would ever happen between them and you. Plus Pope is with Kie and John B is with Sarah.
Warnings: slut-shaming, slight swearing, arguing

"Look Pope, don't worry your talking to me here! Kie's best friend! I know all her favorites and more I can help you set up the perfect 3 month anniversary date!" You grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes and smiled sweetly. Anyone who knows you, knows you are a huge hopeless romantic. Always a sucker for romance. He could tell from your face that you wanted to help and were super excited.
"Oh thank god! I thought you would tell me to suck it!" He let a breath of relief out.
"YES!" You started to jump up and down in excitement. Kie came out of John B's house and saw you all excited and started to laugh lightly.
"What's got you all excited?" She asked both you and Pope. You stopped jumping and skipped up to the front porch where she was standing.
"Something you don't need to know about." You smirked and walked into the house.
"Hey baby. What's got you so bubbly?" You boyfriend of 2 years, JJ asked you as you walked to get your keys to your car from the kitchen.
"Oh nothing." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek and started to leave.
"Hell no. I don't think so. Come here!" He grabbed you by the waist and put his hands at your waist. You wrapped hands around his neck and had a huge smile on your face.
"What's up with you? I don't think I've ever seen you this happy?" You saw his smile fade when a realization hit him.
"Oh my god are you pregnant?! I mean I'm all in but it's been a couple of weeks since we have had-"
"I'm gonna stop you right there babe. I'm not pregnant just helping Pope out with something." You smiled at him and you felt his grip on you loosen and you saw his mood change completely.
"So your all happy and excited because of Pope?" JJ asked sounding hurt. You felt bad but Pope asked you not to tell anyone.
"No! I'm helping him do something for Kie but that's really all I can say because he told me not to tell anyone." You tried to reassure him but he took his hands off you and slightly pushed you away from him.
"Wait why are you mad at me?" Your previous mood gone now.
"Nothing. Just good to know your gonna go to Pope then come back to me. What you gonna go to John B? Maybe even Rafe! God! I'm dating a total slut!" He yelled in your face. You were on verge of tears. He never yelled at you.
"I think you should leave whore." He talked so coldly to you that you didn't know if you were actually talking to the love of your life at the moment. You were shocked and hurt to saw the least.
"I-I can't believe you." You breathed out. Tears were streaming down your face. You grabbed your keys and walked out. Not before he called out to again.
"Damnmit!" You heard something break but you didn't dare look back. You saw that Pope and Kie had left and John B was already at Sarah's in the first place. You couldn't help Pope. Not today at least.

Pope 😝
Hey Pope I don't think I can help you for today at least! Something came up! I am so sorry but first thing tomorrow I'm all yours! Again I really sorry!

Don't worry about it! I didn't think you were doing anything today anyways lol! Thank though!

Okay! I'll see you later! <3