•Stressed•

Summary: you get stressed with school and JJ's there to help.
Warnings: fluff

You were super stressed out with school and your family

You were super stressed out with school and your family. Your friends and boyfriend had been calling you and texting you but you didn't have time to answer. You were pulling at your hair and crying. The stress was getting to you. You had so much on your plate and you were starting to break.

"Y/n?" You heard someone call from the other side of your bedroom door.

"Who is it?" You sniffled.

"The love of your life." You chuckled lightly. JJ always knew how to cheer you up.

Before you could get up from your bed to let JJ in, he came in first. You smiled sadly at him. JJ pouted at you.

"Come here." JJ motioned for you to come to him. You obeyed. JJ wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled into your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck. JJ pressed light kisses on your neck,cheek, and head. You cried into his shoulder. He rubbed up and down your back. JJ knew you were going through a lot, and knew school was taking a huge toll on you and your mental health but he didn't realize it was this bad.

"You wanna talk about?" JJ asked you gently.

"I just need a break. It's all too much. I'm sorry I keep pushing you away. God I'm such a disappointment!" You sobbed into his shoulder.

"Hey you are everything but a disappointment y/n. You know how proud I am of you? You know how proud I am to call you mine?" JJ asked you as he pulled away slightly to look you in the eyes.

"You are a gorgeous young woman who knows what she wants. Pretty hot if you ask me." JJ smirked. "You are kindhearted and loyal. I love you so so much. You make me the happiest I have been. You make me want to change. You are the smartest person I have ever met. Just don't tell Pope that, he's a little sensitive." You laughed. JJ smiled. He loved when you laughed especially when he was the reason for it.

"There's my happy girl. I missed that smile." You blushed and buried your head into his chest. You felt JJ laugh from underneath you. He kissed the top of your head. 

"Alright, you need a shower and a date night with the infamous JJ Maybank." JJ smirked at you. You playfully rolled your eyes and smiled. JJ pushed you towards the bathroom.

While you were the shower JJ went over to your desk. You desk had all your assignments and sticky notes. JJ decided to clean your desk. JJ is actually a pretty decent organizer. He put all your assignments in a pile and then stacked all your text books. He wrote little notes on sticky notes and put them on pages in your text books. Once he was done he flopped onto your bed.

Once done with your shower you came out with just a towel. JJ looked up and smirked at you. You blushed at started to get clothes to wear for bed. JJ came up behind you and kissed the side of your neck. You let out a shaker breathe. You felt JJ smile on your flesh. He always loved the affect he had on you.

"You sure you want to watch a movie?" You decided to tease him a bit. You let your towel fall a little and turned to face him. You smiled and whispered in his ear.

"Positive." JJ groaned and fell back onto your bed. You laughed at his actions.

"The things you do to me baby! It's not fair!" You laughed again. Once you changed into some sweatpants and one of JJ's sweatshirts, you climbed into bed with him. You laid on his bare chest and ran your hands up and down his chest and abs. JJ wrapped his arms around you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"I think you need rest baby. How about we have a date night tomorrow okay?" He asked you. You nodded. You were too tired to even speak. You kissed his chest and hugged him tighter. JJ smiled.

"Goodnight J. I love you."

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

Okay this is super old but I thought I should get something out to you guys because I have no clue what to do for •Bet (2)• and I know a lot of you guys didn't like the ending to previous stuff so I'm gonna let you guys decide how I should continue with •Bet• Also thank you all for the support and comments! I absolutely love reading the comments! Anyways vote and comment <3