Special For Christmas

I wanted more people to read this so I decided to add this in the book :)

Anyways in this one shot, the main ships are Kagehina and Kuroken. And of course there will be back ground ships too.

I hope you all enjoy reading this <3

****

Currently Karasuno and Nekoma were all having a jolly good Christmas party, well it was until Tanaka and Nishinoya got a wild idea to put mistletoes at almost every corner.

"Lets put one mistletoe under Mom and Dad.", Nishinoya suggested.

"Perfect! Let's do this then!", Tanaka said as he high fived Nishinoya and they got to work on their little plan.

They were planning on putting a mistletoe under every couple present at the party. A mischievous plan I know but what not to expect from them?

Let's just hope this ends well.

***

Tanaka and Nishinoya only had a few more mistletoes left and were going to put it somewhere but stopped when someone came up from behind them with a very unimpressed look.

"Ohhh so this is what you two have been up to this whole time.", Tsukishima said startling the two.

"T-tsukishima! Please I beg of you don't tell anyone!", Nishinoya pleaded with a look of surprise, shock and fear all at the same time.

"Please Tsukishima! Just let this one off the hook! Please we'll do anything!!", Tanaka pleaded literally on his knees.

"Hmmm...Anything?", Tsukishima raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! Anything! Just don't tell anyone!", Tanaka shouted pleadingly.

"Okay then. Let's make a deal.", Tsukishima stated after giving it a thought.

Tanaka and Nishinoya nodded their heads violently, agreeing to make a deal with Tsukishima because they definitely did not want to get in trouble.

"I want you to put a mistletoe under me and Tadashi.", Tsukishima whispered in a low voice so that only they could hear.

"Oooooooo So Tsukishima has a crush~", Nishinoya said wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is some great tea~", Tanaka smirked.

"So we have a deal or not?", Tsukishima asked getting straight to business.

"You can count on us Tsuki!", Nishinoya said giving a thumbs up.

"First, don't call me Tsuki. Second, you better get the job done.", Tsukishima said giving a glance at the two before leaving the scene.

And of course Tanaka and Nishinoya kept their promise and now Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were making out on the couch.

"Where should we put the last one?", Nishinoya asked as he picked up the last mistletoe.

"Hmmm...I don't know. Let's just just put it somewhere.", Tanaka shrugged.

What they didn't realize is that they put the mistletoe right above the spot were Kenma and Hinata were playing board games. Even the two boys didn't notice it themselves until Lev pointed it out.

"KENMA IS CAUGHT UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!!", Lev shouted catching the attention of almost everyone including Kenma.

The words Lev shouted caught Kenma's attention and he stopped playing to see that almost everyone was looking at their direction.

"Shoyou?", Kenma said giving a small nudge at Hinata who still hadn't noticed what was happening.

"Why did you stop Kenma?", Hinata asked as he stopped playing.

He then looked around to see everyone looking at them. It got him a bit flustered but at the same time he was confused about what was happening.

"HINATA IS CAUGHT UNDER THE MISTLETOE!!", Ennoshita shouted next.

Now Hinata understood why Kenma was acting awkward and why they were the at the spotlight. Suddenly all the members started chanting ,"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!".

Kenma and Hinata blushed as they moved their faces closer to each other, lips almost touching...

"BOKE! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"KENMA WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU FUCKING DOING?!"

~Earlier with Kuroo and Kageyama~

"Sooo how are things with you and Hinata?", Kuroo asked Kageyama who was drinking some smoothie.

"Hm. Going good as always. What about you and Kenma?", Kageyama asked before going back to his drink.

"Ahhh its going progressively smooth. I have to say, the party is turning a bit boring.", Kuroo said as he rested his head on the table.

"I know right. There is some classy music in the background. Some are talking and playing games. Tadashi and Tsukishima are still making out under the mistletoe. Many of them are chanting at Kenma and Hinata to kiss and now they are about to kiss.", Kageyama said not realizing the last sentence he said.

Kageyama just realized what he just said and he got up from his seat with a look of shock and surprise on his face. Kuroo had the same expression on his face and they both ran over to their boyfriends.

~Back to the present~

Kageyama and Kuroo held their boyfriends close to them and glared at each other. They then dragged the smaller ones outside.

~With Kuroo and Kenma~

"I-i am sorry Kuroo. I never meant for that to happen...", Kenma said looking down as he bit his bottom lip.

"It's okay Kenma. I understand.", Kuroo smiled.

Kenma looked up and they stared into each other's eyes and with the same thought in their head, they kissed.

"I love you Kuroo."

"I love you too my pudding head."

~With Kageyama and Hinata~

"I am so sorry Kags!! Please don't hit me!", Hinata said with a frightened expression.

"It's okay dumbass. Just...don't do that again.", Kageyama sighed.

Kageyama put his hands around the ginger's waist as Hinata threw his hands around Kageyama's neck. Then they kissed.

"I love you Kags."

"I love you too Sho."

And the Christmas night ended like how a fairy tale would. Full of love.

****

That's all for today peeps! Hope you enjoyed this one shot I created and have a great Christmas Eve again!! Make sure to spend it with your family.

See you later then my sweethearts~