• The Perfect Model •

Requested by: Book4Life0w0

Thank you for requesting this amazing plot and I hope this oneshot is to your liking. Let me know your opinion on this <33

---

Our beloved Karasuno boys were eating on the rooftop and talking about stuff. Nishinoya and Tanaka were talking about some tEa they were going to spill to the other teams and the 'freak duo' were discussing about their grades which lead into a few arguments. 

The rest were eating their food peacefully while talking to others. All of a sudden a few other boys came towards them, one of them cleared their throat to get some attention from them which worked.

"Uh yes? Do you need something..?", Daichi took the lead. Another boy from the group replied, "Uhm well..we all are members of the photography club and uhh we were wondering if you could be our models for our picture project. Well that is if you don't mind."

"Uhm why us exactly..?", Sugawara asked in slight confusion. "Oh uhmm we thought you all were good looking  so yeah.."

Nishinoya and Tanaka instantly agreed when they were mentioned as good looking, they also figured that they may be able to attract girls by showing them the photos. Tsukishima refused to model for them but then Yamaguchi insisted so he reluctantly agreed. Some of them thought for a while before agreeing to the members request while the other few declined it.

"Great! Thank you so much for agreeing! We will conduct the photography after school today, does that work for you..?", one of the boys asked to which they nodded their heads in approval of the timing since they did not have practice today.

"Ok then! Thank you again!!", the boy smiled after bowing and leaving the rooftop. The rest bowed too and followed.

"Wow that was unexpected." 

---

After school, they all headed to the photography club where they were met by the members they had seen earlier at the rooftop. "Thank you so much coming again!"

"No problem, we are more than happy to help.", Sugawara smiled making the other smile back. "Who wants to go first?"

Nishinoya and Tanaka waved their hands violently for the chance to be first, some members chuckled at their enthusiasm.

The photographers gestured Nishinoya and Tanaka to try a few costumes and also showed them a few poses they wanted to photograph.