• A Bloody Secret •

Hey guys!! Finally my exams are over~

I am so happy that now that I am free!! Hope I didn't make you wait too long for this one shot. This was suggested by hAyUmI_tEnDo

First thing I have to say to you is that I am sorry but I didn't really have an idea on how to make Hinata a hacker so I only did the assassin part you suggested. I may do a different one shot for Hacker Hinata.

I hope you enjoy this in the meanwhile :)

***

~In the Karasuno Gym~

"Great practice guys! Remember we also have a practice match tomorrow at 6:00 am!", Daichi reminded the team.

"Also Noya don't forget what I told you.", Sugawara said to Nishinoya.

"You too Tanaka.", He said turning to look at Tanaka.

"Fine...", Tanaka sighed.

"Yes Mom...", Nishinoya groaned.

Hinata smiles and chuckled at the duo after seeing their faces. Suddenly his phone gave a notification sound and he opened it to see a message from an unknown number. He reads the text and then looks at Yamaguchi.

"Again?", Yamaguchi asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Seems like it.", Hinata sighed.

"I am exhausted already!", Yamaguchi deflated.

"Oi Boke! What are you both talking about?", Kageyama asked in confusion after over hearing their conversation.

"That's none of your business.", Hinata said giving a scary and intimidating look at Kageyama.

Everyone except Yamaguchi get frightened by the look on Hinata's face.

"Umm..Hinata your scaring the others.", Yamaguchi whispered softly.

Hinata snapped out of his senses and gives out a bright smile realizing what he just did.

"Ah! Gomen Minna!! I was just alarmed by Kageyama's sudden question!!", Hinata apologized scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Its okay sweetheart but maybe try to be less intimidating next time.", Sugawara said with a smile.

"Alright Mom!", Hinata smiled cheerfully.

~Next Day at Practice~

"Alright is everyone here?", Daichi asked looking across the gym.

There were a lot of "Yes!" and "Hai!". After hearing all the replies Daichi told everyone to get in their positions.

The whole got in their positions and the freak duo decided to do their quick. Kageyama tossed the ball to Hinata and as Hinata jumped to spike it, a knife was thrown at his direction.

"HINATA WATCH OUT!!", Yamaguchi shouted at Hinata.

Hinata noticed the knife and instead of spiking the ball tossed to him, he caught the knife and lands back on the floor.

"WTF WAS THAT?!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"

"HINATA ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"YAMAGUCHI THEIR HERE!! TAKE THEM ALL TO SAFETY!!!", Hinata shouted ignoring all the shouting of the tam.

"On it!", Yamaguchi shouted back.

Yamaguchi rounded up the team in the back getting them to safety.

"What is this for?!", Kageyama asked in confusion and shock.