• Ice-Skates •

Volleyball practice was going on as usual. The club was practicing their receives when Takeda suddenly burst through the doors. He said while making his way to one of the benches,'' I have some great news everyone! Come here!''

Daichi asked, "What is it?"

Takeda replied happily, "I am glad you asked! The school is letting our club take a break for a whole day and go somewhere as a group.''

Hinata asked while jumping in excitement,'' Where are we going?!''

Takeda shouted,'' Ice skating!''

Tanaka said,'' Oooh I have actually never ice-skated before but I bet it will be fun!''

Nishinoya said,'' I have never done it before but I have heard so much about it!''

Daichi said,'' It's a good thing we are taking a break from volleyball and trying out something new.''

Almost the whole team was excited but the quiet ones were calm. For the first time even Hinata was quiet but no one noticed. Takeda passed out the forms and told them all to get it signed by their parents and give to either him or Coach Ukai.

-SATURDAY-

Sugawara waved at Hinata and greeted him,"Good Morning Hinata!"

Hinata waved back as he raced against Kagayama like usual at the school entrance and of course Hinata won.Hinata caught his breath and said,"Good Morning to you too Sugawara-san!"

Kagayama came after a few seconds huffing and puffing heavily,"Dammit I will win next time Boke!"

Hinata shouted,"We'll see about that Bakayama!"

Suga led them both to the parking lot where the rest of the team were waiting for them as they were the last to arrive.They quickly boarded the bus and headed towards the skating centre.It was quite close to them so they didn't have to wait for that long.When they reached the whole skating area was damn cold even though it was 9:45 in the morning.They all couldn't withstand the cold and quickly went the slightly warmer changing room where they were all changing into their ice-skates.

Tanaka said while rubbing his hands together,'' Man,It's so cold.How can anyone stand this?''
Nishinoya agreed,'' I agree.It's so cold that I can't even feel my hands!''

They all had borrowed the skates except for Hinata as he bought his own.When Nishinoya was trying on his skates he noticed Hinata's skates.His eyes sparkled as he saw the white and orange skates.

He shouted while heading over to where Hinata was,"Woah Shoyou! These look so cool! Where did you find these, I didn't see any coloured skates?"

Hinata who was putting on his skates said,"Oh I didn't borrow this.This is actually mine."

After about ten minutes the whole team were all done and they all headed towards the skating ring. Most of them unsure on what they should do and some were scared that they would fall.

Hinata effortlessly glided across the ice and said,"I could teach you all the basics if you don't know."

Tsukishima laughed as he stepped on the ice,"As if I would need help from a shrimp."

He tried to move forward but ended up slipping on the ice.Hinata laughed along with the rest of the team.Tsukishima flushed in embarrassment.He couldn't stand up without falling over again so Hinata dragged him over to the wall and helped him.

Tsukishima muttered,"T-thanks..."

Hinata grinned and turned around to see a few of them already going around the rink.He cringed at how they were skating.Some were holding onto the door for dear life and the rest were skating in the open all wobbly.The only decent ones were Sugawara and Ennoshita.Hinata helped some of them to stroke and how to get up when they fall.After a few minutes of helping everyone learn the basics of ice-skating,one of Hinata's favorite songs began to play.

Hinata's concentration was a lot more higher than what the team had ever seen before.He was ice-skating with ease and it looked like he was pouring his heart and soul into it.He looked very relaxed and was skating with his eyes closed! It was a mesmerizing sight to watch.

When the song finished the whole volleyball team erupted into cheers.Nishinoya exclaimed,''That was amazing! How the hell did you do that?!''

Tanaka shouted,''You are so flawless! Can you each us those moves?!''

Hinata chuckled and said,''Thank you senpai."

Yamaguchi asked,''Are you a professional ice-skater?''

Sugawara asked,''Who taught you?''

The team asked a bunch of questions to which Hinata gave the answers.

-AFTER ALL THE QUESTIONING-

Nishinoya exclaimed,''I never knew you were a professional ice-skater!''

Tanaka exclaimed,''Me too! I still can't believe my kouhai is famous!''

Sugawara said,''You are so talented!''

Daichi said,''I guess you must have a lot of medals and trophies.''

Asahi asked,''I forgot to ask but why did you choose volleyball instead of ice-skating?''

Hinata replied,''I love ice-skating and volleyball but for me ice-skating is a hobby.Volleyball is waaayyy better.''

Tsukishima commented,''As expected from a volleyball dork.''

Yamaguchi asked,''Can you do another skating routine?''

Hinata said,''Not now because our time here is over.But I am performing next week at the Ice Castle Arena so then you all can come watch me. ''

Nishinoya shouted,''We are definitely going to be there!''

Hinata smiled.Soon everyone started getting off the ice ring and headed to the changing room to change.All of them soon exited from the building and onto the bus.Once everyone boarded the bus,Takeda asked,''So how was your day ice-skating?''

There were many ''Amazing!'', ''Great!'' and ''Okay.''.And then they all started heading to their houses.

-BONUS-

Hinata and Kagayama were seated next to each other in the bus.

Kagayama said,''Oi Hinata...''

Hinata turned to Kagayama and said,''Yes?''

Kagayama said,''Dumbass I know I am mean to you now and then but remember I don't actually mean it so don't leave me for ice-skating.''

Hinata was surprised by Kagayama's words and teasingly said,''Ehhh? Is Bakayama going soft now?''

Kagayama karate-chopped Hinata's head and Hinata started rubbing his head.He said,''Oww...I was only joking you know.''

Kagayama chuckled slightly,''Good for you.''

Hinata pouted and muttered under his breath so no Kagayama couldn't hear,''Stupid Bakayama...''

Unluckily for him Kagayama heard him and now they both were bickering on the bus.

I hope you liked this.I saw many one-shots of Hinata skating so I made my own.I do not know much about ice-skating so I am sorry if I didn't give much description.Goodbye for now!