• Capture The Moment •

This was suggested by KirishimaYuiEliwood. I hope you all enjoy this :)

***

Hinata's life wasn't exactly all rainbows and butterflies. He had a decent life with some ups and downs. Hinata loved photography more than anything. He had fallen head over heels for it and had a huge collections of photos. His passion was to capture the simple things one would see while walking past the street or park. He loved to be able to capture something that might not happen ever again in image and colours. 

He was a member of the photography club. The photography club didn't have many members. There was Hinata, 2 girls and 3 boys so compared to the other clubs they were rather a small group. The club activities weren't too demanding, every once in a while they would gather and discuss if there was something new or amazing that they managed to capture. However this time the club president Kirito Hitoshi had arranged a little meeting after class at the club room. Hinata was holding his camera close and gazing around waiting for the meeting to start.

The third year looked around,"Great! I see that everyone has gathered so let's start!" All of the members took a seat and Kirito continued," As you all know the exhibition is coming around and we decide the theme of the exhibition. I had a hard time to come up with a theme but in the end I came up with the theme ,'Something which you think is captivating'. So what do you think?"

One of the girls said,"I feel that the theme will capture each of our interests. I like it."The rest of the club including Hinata agreed with the girl. Kirito clapped his hands for attention,"Then it's settled. You all have 2 weeks to come up with something and five pictures is enough. To make it a more creative you could add a few decorations. These are some pictures from last year."

He stood up from his seat and took a board filled with tons of pictures and covered in plastic. Some had their names written in stylish ways and others had paper flowers and a bit of glitter for some spark.

He said,"One more reminder all of your works will be on display at the school festival. I hope you all come up with something thoughtful and creative. You are all dismissed."

All of the members dispersed to their classes. After their president had mentioned about the exhibition Hinata felt excitement lit inside of him. He wanted to present something great but nothing came to his mind. He didn't know what to photograph.

 What is captivating and radiant to me?

This was the only question that struck Hinata's head for the whole week. He hadn't come up with anything and it was driving him nuts!

During classes he was distracted the whole time and Yachi noticed this. As his best friend she was worried about him and confronted him. Yachi tapped on his desk catching the gingers attention. He looked up,"Yachi?" She took a seat and sat next to him .She asked in a concerned tone,"Is something bothering you Shoyou?"Hinata sighed,"We are having an exhibition and we need to present something that captivates us but nothing is coming to my mind..."Yachi sighd in relief,"I thought it was something bad. And don't worry Sho, there are many things out there that are radiant. I am sure you will photograph something amazing!"Hinata smiled,"You're right. Thank you Yachi."She replied,"Anything for my BFF."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata was walking a stroll at the local park with his camera hanging loose on his neck. He was looking for inspiration and there were not much people there too. He decided to scroll through the pictures taken on his camera.

The pictures were okay but that was the problem they were just okay. They were all pictures any person could take. If it didn't have his name written on it nobody would have assumed that it was his. Hinata enjoyed the simplicity nothing in particular. He didn't have much interests either. He just loved photography and that was it!