• Genius Inventor •

Requested by: IrisKnights17

Thank you so much for the plot!!!! Sis you have amazing ideas!!  I wanna have a creative mind like yours 🥺👉👈

Also, I really want to apologize to you all for not updating, I just don't have the motivation to write much anymore.

I wanted to ask you all smth, have any of you watched Sk8 The Infinity?

---

Hinata was a genius at robotics.

He may have not been the best at academics but he had a knack for robotics. He was secretly good in building, fixing machines and small things.

With his skills in robotics, he was able to attend competitions and stand at the top for most of them. It also enabled him to design one of the best creations he had ever made.

Baymax.

He had made Baymax to be his personal healthcare provider considering the fact that he could injured any minute due to his clumsy actions.

His mother was really proud of him when he showed her Baymax and he also had a surprise for her. He had yet again made a robot but this one could help with all the household chores. His inspiration for the design was Wall E. 

As he grew up, he went to Karasuno High where one of his role models Little Giant or otherwise known as Tenma Udai went to. He dreamt of being a great volleyball player just like him.

Volleyball had soon become his number 1 interest but off course, he still kept on inventing many creations. 

---

At the moment, the entire Karasuno Volleyball Team were going to attend a training camp held at Shiratorizawa. The other volleyball teams attending were Nekoma, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai.

Hinata being the overexcited baby crow was of course super pumped to be there as it meant he could see all of his friends and play practice matches against them.

The moment the bus stopped, Hinata jumped out of his seat only to be held back down because he hadn't opened the seatbelt. How embarrassing..

"Calm down you idiot."

"Oh uh yeah.."

After the rest of the team picked up their bags, the bus doors swung open and Hinata ran out whereas the others followed behind him.

All of a sudden, Hinata was abruptly tackled by a certain tall giant friend of his.

"Haha its great to see you again Lev!!", Hinata laughed smiling as bright as ever.

"Same! You know, you haven't grown much since the last time I saw you.", Lev commented ruffling the shorter male's fluffy hair.

"Oh shut it, you tease."

"Sorry about this idiot. That aside, how are you doing Shoyou?", Kenma butted in their conversation smiling softly at the sight of the tangerine. 

Kenma isn't usually the smiling type but when it came to Hinata, as you know anything is possible.

"Hey Kenma!!", Hinata grinned widely at the blonde before enveloping him into a hearty hug.

 Kenma was slightly blushing at the sudden hug, his insides were clearly having a total meltdown. It felt as if an arrow had been striked straight into his heart.

"I'm good! What about you?"

"I-I am doing okay I guess.."

Then the rooster came along. "Hey Sho-chan!", Kuroo greeted Hinata hugging him from the back.