• Tattoo Artist •

Requested by: TheDemonSummoner

Thank you so much for requesting and sorry if it took too long!! Please tell me what you think abt this after reading ^^

Also here is some info!!

1.Minimum age for working, children under 15 full years of age shall not be employed as workers. 

2.In Japan it is prohibit for a minor (below age of 20) to have a tattoo in Japan. 

Only for the sake of this oneshot, let it be that it is prohibited for children under 16. Now lets get into it :3

---

Hinata Shoyou is a 16 year old high schooler who has a part time job at a tattoo parlour. He had gotten the job so he could support his family. In his point of view, the job was perfect for him. He had a great interest in artwork, he would spend most of his free time either playing volleyball or doodling around in his little notebook.

His drawings had caught the manager's attention so he was immediately hired to work there. The problems he faced was with the tools, another employee who was a little older than him taught him how to use a tattoo gun and other tools to make a tattoo. His name was Haruki but Hinata called him Haru-chan.

Soon enough, they both became friends and talked on daily basis.

Back to Hinata, the fact that he was a tattoo artist was not known by his friends except for the managers, Yachi and Kiyoko.

A few months back, they had saved up enough money for a tattoo and had gone to Hinata's part time tattoo salon. They then noticed Hinata doing a tattoo for another customer and questioned him about it. After explaining, things became more clearer for the duo.

When it was their turn, the girls had a clear picture of what they wanted in their mind and explained it to Hinata. As of with the end result, they were really impressed with Hinata's designs.

In the present,

As always, the drama started at the Karasuno Volleyball Team. Hinata had to leave practice early as usual because of his part time job at the Tattoo salon.

"Suga-san!!", Tanaka called their team mom.

"Yeah?", Sugawara responded turning his attention to the second year.

"We have an amazing idea!!!!", Nishinoya beamed jumping up and down in excitement.

Tsukishima sighed and said nonchalantly, "That's it. I'm leaving now."

"Oh come on! Just listen to us!!", Tanaka whined for some attention their way.

"Okay, what are you guys planning?", Daichi asked the duo.

"How about we all get some crow tattoo's!!!!!"

"Yup, then we will always be the Karasuno Crows!"

"Thats surprisingly is not much of a bad idea, I mean we all are above 16 so we can legally get tattoos.", Ennoshita spoke up after a while to thinking.

"Tattoos? Uhmm I don't know if my parents will allow me..", Yamaguchi mumbled. Some of the rest also agreed with his statement.

"How about you guys ask them when you go back to your house??", 

"Okay.."

"Can we join in too..?", a shy Yachi softly asked in behalf of herself and Kiyoko.

"Of course! We can't be Karasuno Crows without our beautiful goddesses!", Tanaka said with a dramatic pose.