• The Enchanted Dance •

This was suggested by Wolfy_Gaming131 and Penguingirl123456789.Thank you very much for the idea.

Hinata loved dancing and would always dance when he heard a song. He was really good at modern dancing and was a gifted prodigy. His teacher always complimented him for putting his own twist to the dance. He never told anyone on his team because he thought it was not much of a big deal.

Since Hinata was always the first person to reach the gym he would always wait for the others to come. Because of this the Coach Ukai gave him a spare key so he could start practicing without them. Hinata would get bored from waiting and from then he started a new habit. He would dance to one of his favourite songs which were saved on his phone.

Kagayama and a few others were walking to the gym when they heard a song playing inside. They decided to peek through the window and saw a mesmerizing sight which they would never forget.

Hinata was dancing to a song!

As soon as the sound of the first note broke through the air Hinata's movements became one with the flow of the song. He moved gracefully through the air. He danced something similar to modern dance and traditional dance. The music and the dancer were one. It was a enchanting sight to witness.

Kagayama felt a lump in his throat, Hinata was magnificent. The rest of the team peeking were spell-bound by their ginger. Hinata was dancing with so much precision and control that it felt like he was putting a captivating spell on them.

When the final note struck Hinata opened his eyes to see his team staring at him awe-struck. 

Hinata said,"Oh..Uhh...I didn't see you there..."

They all started clapping loudly and showered Hinata with praises.

Nishinoya said,"That was so amazing!!!"

Tanaka said,"You are so talented!!!"

Sugawara said,"That was one of the best moves I ever seen!"

Yamaguchi said,"I love the way you dance!"

Asahi said,"I am truly in awe."

Daichi said,"You are an amazing dancer!"

Tsukishima said,"Nice shrimp."

Hinata said,"Thank you minna!"

Sugawara asked,"Where did you learn to dance?"

Hinata replied,"I loved dancing so my father sent me for some dance classes so I could do better."

Yamaguchi asked,"Can you dance one more time?"

Hinata replied,"Maybe next time. We have to start practice now."

~Bonus~

(This is for all the Kagehina shippers out there :) )

Kagayama said,"You are a dance prodigy, huh."

The dancer asked while drinking water,"Surprised?"

Kagayama replied,"Not really, never had a doubt. More than that, it was breathtaking."

Hinata kissed Kagayama on the lips,"Thank you."

Kagayama said,"I love you Shoyou. I love you more than anyone."

Hinata said shyly,"Geez Tobio you really know how to make me blush," 

Kagayama chuckled,"You are one to talk, you almost had me bawling my eyes out there. You should dance more often in my opinion."

Hinata replied,"As you wish."

And they kissed again passionately on the lips.

Thank you so much for 18k+ views and I hope you liked this. I am sorry if its short. I didn't have many thoughts for this but I still hope you enjoyed it :)