• Tricks •

I don't know who suggested so I am so so so terribly sorry!!😭😭😭

I only write down the suggestion and cut it off when I am done with it. I don't write who suggested it so I go back to my book and check the comments of each update. And I can't find out who it is!!!!

Most probably going to made a Suggestion page soon 😔

***

Nishinoya had just recently made a huge discovery about Hinata. He wanted to tell the team but when he couldn't because either Hinata was there or the team was busy. 

But he finally got to tell them at practice when Hinata left for the bathroom.

"So, I was scrolling through my Youtube feed like usual but then an interesting video popped up. ", Nishinoya explained.

"We don't want to hear your daily shit.", Tsukishima rolled his eyes, getting bored of Nishinoya's explanation.

"HEY! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!!", Nishinoya retorted, getting angry at Tsukishima.

"Okay okay.", Tsukishima sighed, giving in.

"So I clicked on it and then BOOM! There was Hinata!", Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Wait WHAT?!"

"You want me to believe that the shrimp has a youtube channel?", Tsukishima raised an eye brow.

"I also have proof!", Nishinoya said taking out his phone.

He then showed them Hinata's channel which had about 20 million subscribers!!

"MY KOUHAI'S YOUTUBE FAMOUS!!"

"AMAZING!!"

"BOKE HINATA BOKE?!"

"THAT'S AWESOME!!"

"How did that tangerine get smart enough to start a Youtube channel?", Tsukishima asked, surprised on the inside that Hinata was Youtube famous.

"Tsuki that's mean!!", None other than Yamaguchi said.

"I'm back! Let's resume practice!!", Hinata said walking over to them all so they could all resume practice.

Nishinoya ran over to Hinata, seeing him come inside the gym. He showed his phone to Hinata and asked, "How do you explain this?"

"Oh uhm uh..."

"Why did you start a Youtube channel??", Yamaguchi asked like he was having an interview with Hinata.

"Uhm I wanted to start because..."

Hinata just started explaining and got cut off.

"WWHHYYY??!!!", Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted together, as curiosity got the best of them.

"Let him talk.", Daichi sighed.

"I was bored at Middle School so I decided to start a Youtube Channel to pass time.", Hinata explained.

"WHAT DO YOU POST?!", Kageyama asked almost screaming.

Well he was a bit overprotective when it came to Hinata because as you know Hinata is an oblivious bean. He was also his boyfriend and they weren't supposed to keep secrets away from each other so Kageyama was mad because Hinata didn't tell him about his channel.

"Well...I do Vlogs, Editing, Arts, Gaming and more. The thing that mainly gave me attention was my magic tricks and pranks.", Hinata answered.

"When did you learn to all those things?", Asahi asked, surprised Hinata knew how to do all of these activities.

"Oh I had help from some of my friends.", Hinata smiled.

"You can do magic?!!", Nishinoya said, excitement taking over his body.

"Yeah..", Hinata nervously laughed.

"Can you show us?!", Tanaka exclaimed as he wanted to see Hinata's magic tricks.

"Idiot. He can't if he doesn't have his props.", Tsukishima said as he face palmed himself.

"I have some tricks up my sleeve.", Hinata said before going to get his bag.

He took out a black cloth from his bag and then went closer to Tsukishima.

"I see you have a necklace Sugawara-san. Can you give me the locket?", Hinata asked permission for the locket.

"Oh uhm sure. Just be careful with it...", Sugawara said before handing Hinata the locket.

"Thank you. Now pay close attention to me.", Hinata reminded them all to which they nodded.

(If you don't understand this bit, scroll down and you will find the video.)

He showed the black cloth unfolded so they could all see that they were no holes or pockets. He then put the locket inside the cloth and picked it at a corner.

The team could all see that Hinata was holding the locket which was covered in the black cloth. He then let them feel it to prove to them that it was there.

He moved his other hand to another corner of the cloth and let go of the cloth from his other hand.

The locket had disappeared.

The team was surprised and shocked at what they had witnessed.

"What the hell...?"

"Where did it go?!"

"What just happened?!!"

Hinata smiled at their reactions and then pointed down to his shoes. The team all looked down to see the locket through his shoelaces.

Most of them were speechless at Hinata's magic trick. The state of shock only lasted for a while and then they clapped out loudly.

Hinata bowed down and then took the locket from his shoelace and handed it back to Sugawara.

"Wow...", Yamaguchi muttered still surprised.

"I-", Tsukishima was speechless.

Some of them didn't know what to say. Well only them, Tanaka and Nishinoya was another case.

"WAAAHHH!!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT??!!!", Nishinoya exclaimed loudly.

"PLEASE PLEASE TEACH US!!!", Tanaka begged. (He wanted to impress Kiyoko by learning to do magic tricks.)

"No can do senpai." , Hinata laughed.

"A Magician never reveals his tricks."

***

I am not very good at explaining magic tricks or describing anythingso I can understand if you are confused at what happened. Here is the video I got the trick from:

As you can see, I readjusted the trick a bit in what I wrote and sorry it was short, I didn't have many thoughts on this one. Even though this one shot has a lot of flaws, I still hope you enjoyed this and I will see you all later ;)