• Foreign Language •

Hello - Japanese

Hello - Russian

---

Our beloved Karasuno team were walking and talking together as a group, on their way back to their house since practice was over. As they were making their way, a man came up in front of them and cleared his throat which caught the team's attention and they stopped at their tracks.

The man asked politely, "Excuse me but do you know the directions to....Kaneko Hannosuke Restaurant?"

The boys did not understand what the man had said due to the foreign language he had used so there was a moment of silence. Daichi was about to say something but was interrupted by none other than Hinata.

"Sure I can help you with that!", Hinata replied with a smile.

The team was nonetheless surprised by Hinata's sudden outburst but decided to keep quiet and ask him later about it.

"The restaurant is right around this corner.Y ou have to take a right turn then go straight until to see the frontier of the shop.", Hinata gave him the directions.

"Thank you very much.", The man thanked him. "No problem."

They both bid goodbyes to each other and Hinata turned towards his team who started bombarding him with questions.

"BOKE! How did you understand what the man was saying?", Kageyama questioned him confused and surprised.

"YEAH!HOW DID YOU?!", Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted as their voices blended into one.

"Even I am curious Hinata! None of us could figure out what the man had said or even pinpoint which language was it?"

Hinata smiled and said, "The man was speaking Russian. You see, I used to live with my dad in Russia till middle school while Natsu and my mom stayed here."

Then team came into understanding and they either looked at Hinata astonished or admiringly.

Suddenly Tsukishima said, "No wonder the shrimp's japanese is so bad."

It was followed by a "HEY!" from Hinata.

"Is that supposed to be an insult Saltyshima. I bet you are just jealous that I know another language", said Hinata.

"As if I would be jealous of you shrimpy" Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

They were both glaring into each other's eyes but before they were going to fight Daichi started loosening some dark aura and looked at them with deadly eyes.

"Now now...You don't want to start a fight.Do you?",he said with a creepy smile.

Tsukkishima and Hinata were creeped out by Daichi's deadly aura and stopped shouting at each other.Then the whole team continued walking toward their houses following with their previous conversation.Slowly and steadily almost everyone left and bid their goodbyes and soon enough the only ones left were Kagayama and Hinata.

Kagayama started,"Oi Boke!Why did you not tell me anything about you living in Russia."

He then karate chopped Hinata's head.Hinata fell to the ground and started rubbing his head in pain.

"OW!Why did you hit me Bakayama?"asked Hinata while getting up from the ground and glaring at Kagayama.

Kagayama simply replied,"THAT was for not telling me about this whole Russian thing."

Hinata said,"I don't have to tell you everything about myself...BAKAYAMA!"

Kageyama glared at Hinata intensely which made Hinata stop whining.They then continued walking till they reached their homes and bid goodbye to eachother.

---

This is my first one-shot, I may have a bit of a bad pronounciation so I deeply apologize for that. I hope you enjoyed reading this!!