• Secret Agent •

Requested by: d_marely

Thanks for the awesome idea! I tried to finish this up as fast as possible tday bc I'm not sure if I'll be able to type later. I am getting my covid vaccine tday and I heard moving the arm gets a little painful :')

Who else is getting it soon/already got the vaccination?

That's basically it and I hope you enjoy reading <33

---

NEWS

"Today, at about 11 am, 5 students were killed during an accidental fire in the chemistry lab of Karasuno High. Police have investigated for hours and yet to no avail of identifying what the unknown source is."

"Parents of the killed children were immediately informed and are now grieving for their loss."

---

A middle aged man who sat beside with a few others at a rather broad table, watching the news quite intently a while back, switched off the TV after he had heard the news. He heavily sighed.

"We really need to do something about this. "Accidents" like these are happening quite often in the neighbourhood for a while. At first I felt like these were accidents but with the frequent incidents and unknown sources, these are not accidents but planned by someone else.", He explained his concerns and thoughts to the rest present in the room.

"I absolutely agree with you. Whoever is behind this must at once face prison.", Another gent agreed with his colleague.

"I see...I've got an idea with me, we could perhaps send a spy to the school to protect the students there incase of any danger.", Another male expressed his solution.

"We can send a student maybe since teachers may get too absorbed with their work at the school.", the male who had spoken in the beginning pointed out.

"I've got the perfect person in mind.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hinata Shoyou, please report to the head office immediately."

---

In the day time, I'm Hinata, just a normal teen with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, cause I have a secret.

I am a spy sent from the military, specifically assigned to protect the students here at Karasuno High.

Surprisingly, eversince I've been attending here, attacks have become quite less. I mean I am a strong and smart spy so I was able to kill a few bitc- sorry bad guys before they could cause any harm.

The worst part of all is that I have to stop cursing! Over here, I have to act like a "sunshine". Really doesn't suit my actual personality.

But it helped me blend in well with other students, making it seem like I was a normal student. I got along pretty well with a bunch of students and even made plenty friends. Due to the school's policy, I had to join a club. It took me quite a while to decide but I finally chose volleyball.