• Problem At The Zoo •

Sorry had to take the other one shot down so I'm compensating with this.This was requested by IrisKnights17  .

The plot also belongs to her. Thank you for requesting and I hope you will like it. A reminder this is not exactly a talent or anything and I tried to make it a Hinata Harem but sadly I could only include Kageyama and Yamaguchi though TvT

 Anyways hope you guys enjoy this crap.

***

In the present the Karasuno team were having a rather peculiar meeting.

"Me and Coach Ukai-", Takeda started but was unexpectedly interrupted.

"had sex in the storage room?", Nishinoya said while wiggling his eyebrows and smirked.

"Wait-WHAT?!", Coach Ukai and Takeda shouted at the same time.

"Yup they definitely did it.", Tanaka said with a proud smile.

"What is sex?", Hinata innocently asked with a confused look on his face,

"Oh its-", Nishinoya started but was smacked on the head.

"TANAKA AND NISHINOYA BE QUIET!!!!", Sugawara shouted at the two as he smacked their heads.

"This is normal.", Daichi sighed.

"Can you continue sensei?", Yamaguchi asked Takeda.

"Y-yeah...Well we thought about taking you all to the zoo...", Takeda said.

"UWAHHH!!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO!!!", Hinata shouted in excitement.

"What are you? Three?", Tsukishima asked rolling his eyes.

"Oh Shut up!", Hinata glared at Tsukishima.

"WOAH!!! ARE THERE DANGEROUS ANIMALS?", Nishinoya asked in curiosity and excitement.

"CAN WE TOUCH THEM?!", Tanaka continued for Nishinoya.

"D-dang-gerous a-anim-mals?", Asahi stuttered.

"Yeah but they are caged and we can't touch them!", Coach Ukai answered them.

Nishinoya and Tanaka pouted and Sugawara asked ,"Why are you taking us to the zoo?"

"Oh well...my cousin is the zoo keeper and he gave me free tickets...", Takeda said.

"When are we going?", Kageyama asked while drinking his "beloved"  milk.

"Uhmm...Next Saturday at 2:00!", Takeda said.

"You HAVE to ask your parents permission and then you can come.", Coach Ukai said as a reminder.

~Saturday at the Zoo~

Kageyama and Tsukishima only attended because of Hinata. Yamaguchi, Kiyoko and Yachi decided to come since they had nothing to do. Tanaka and Nishinoya came for Kiyoko and of course being the team parents Sugawara and Daichi came along. And Asahi just came anyways.

Most of them carried bags with water, snacks and a camera to click pictures. Some even carried a bit of money.

The guide approached the team and said ,"We are very glad to see people coming to our zoo. For starters you will find all kinds of animals here and remember not to give them food. There are a few shops on the side with food, water and souvenirs. Now let's take a look at all the animals."

The team followed him and saw various animals like koalas, monkeys, rabbits, kangaroos and many more. Sugawara was taking pictures of not only the animals but the team too.