• The Pretty Racer •

Requested by: AK44AAASHI

The plot belongs to them. Thank you so very much for requesting!! I'm sorry if it too long for your request, I was really lazy tbh.

I am also really sorry for keeping my wonderful readers waiting! 

Also a small reminder before you start reading, this is a Hinata Harem one shot. I tried focusing mostly on the racing part but it turned into a flop lol

---

During one of the days of training camp, at least for one say the players were free to do whatever they please. Well except breaking any rules or anything of that sort.

The players of all teams spent these days in various ways. Some people were glued to their phones, some practiced their volleyball skills, some went out for a small walk, some read books all day but the most popular way to spend these days was sprawled on the couch, tv on for background noise as everyone talked and gossiped and laughed. 

Yup. They even had a TV.

There was one in every team dorm. It was a good stress reliever and an even better distraction from volleyball and competition.

The Aoba Johsai dorm was the largest and with a chaotic captain like Oikawa on the team, it was never really quiet. The brunette would invite other members to the dorm so they could all chat and gossip among themselves.

Currently, most of the players of each team were present in the dorm staring at the TV as the channels changed every second. Hinata's head was resting on Nishinoya's lap while his feet were crossed over Tanaka's as he and his friends flitted through tv channels with bored amusement, trying to either find something good to watch.

And then they found the news broadcast.

Unlike the rest of the channels, Oikawa didn't simply click by this one. News channels were a good mix of boring reports and exciting stories, making for either an entertaining watch or a perfect station to leave on as the students talked amongst themselves. From the looks of it, this particular newscaster was just about to start her report.

Everyone watched as her face broke into a wide smile.

"Welcome everyone, to yet another edition of Spill The Tea!"

"This show's dumb. Turn it off.", the infamous salty french fry, Tsukishima Kei stated.

"Don't be mean Tsuki!", Yamaguchi said almost as if in que. 

Tsukishima rolled his eyes, "Her name's Himeko Yuki. She's a teenage American reporter, this show is just about celebrity gossip and it's stupid." 

"You really seem to know a lot about it!", Bokuto commented to which a few others silently agreed with him.

"My idiot brother is addicted to the show so I hear every afternoon."

"I dunno, it sounds kinda interesting." Oikawa put a finger to his lips, ignoring the annoyed glare he got. "I say we keep watching!"

Kuroo groaned, letting his head fall back against the head of the sofa. "Do we have to? This kinda only sounds like it's for girls."

Oikawa rolled his eyes. "Oh please. I'm pretty sure you can take watching five minutes of a tv show." Oikawa waved away the blackhead's cry. "Now shush up. It's starting."

Himeko flashed the camera a bright grin for all her viewers. Hinata just sighed and tucked his hands behind his head, letting his eyes slide closed. Knowing Oikawa and the rest of the gossip lovers, if they got hooked on something, everyone else would have to watch it for a lot longer than just five minutes.