• Photoshoots •

Requested by: Assassination1711

Thank you this amazing plot!! And sorry for the long wait!!! I hope you enjoy this oneshot <3

Now without a further a do lets get into it-

---

It was bright sunny morning, it would have been nice if it were a holiday but then I have school today which is what Hinata thought before getting dressed into his uniform.

After checking himself out on the mirror, he approved of his look and went downstairs to be be greeted with waffles with maple syrup and sliced strawberries on the side. Yum 🤤

"Ah Shoyou! Finally you got up, now eat your breakfast and head to school or you'll be late!", Hinata's mother said after seeing Hinata all dressed up for school.

"Hai Oka-san!!", Hinata shouted before digging into his mouth watering breakfast. His mom was the best!!

After he finished eating, he quickly rinsed his hands and mouth and went to grab his shoes. "I'm leaving now Mom!! See you later!", he shouted the moment he put on his shoes.

"Okay! Have a great day at school!! Love you!", his mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Love you too!!"

Hinata shut the door behind him and went to get his bike so he could go to school. After removing the lock, he started cycling down the hill. 

The wind blew threw his messy hair, it created a rather fresh feeling. Now back to focusing on reaching school, he definitely cannot let Kageyama take the lead!!

---

"Ha! I won!!", Hinata grinned as he did his victory dance.

"Shut up boke! You cheated!", Kageyama said obviously not wanting to admit that Hinata was in the lead.

"Hah?! I didn't cheat, stop accusing me!!", Hinata countered to Kageyama's statement. "Grrr whatever! We need to go to class now.."

"Stupid classes...", Hinata muttered under his breath as he parked his bicycle in the school premises.

And how right he was. He had complicated math, science and then he had his main weakness, English. What a horrid way to begin a brand new day...

He just wanted to finish all his classes and then play volleyball with his friends. After a few more hours, his wish was finally fulfilled.

"Shoyou!!!", the short bi-coloured male shouted at the sight of his underclassmen or rather Hinata.

"Noya-san!!!", Hinata's exclaimed with sparkling eyes. "Shoyou!!!"

Before Hinata could repeat his call, he was interrupted by a rather irritated blond. "Just shut up you two."

"Mean..."

---

Soon after the entire team was present in the gym doing their warm ups. Coach Ukai then spilt them all into two groups.

Team 1- Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Narita

Team 2- Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Kinnoshita

Who do you think will win?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.