• Palettes and Brushes •

This was requested by oreuropian_huh

First thing I have to say is thank you soooooo much for including a plot and moreover an amazing plot too. 

Most of yall suggesting don't include a plot. If the plot was yours, I have included that too. This is the main reason I have trouble writing tbh. (No offense though)

So again a very big thank you to you and I hope you enjoyed what I've created :)

---

From a young age, Hinata had loved Makeup. He liked creating new looks and designs. Makeup products were expensive but since Hinata was a little rich, he could afford some with his own money. 

With a lot of trials and practice, he became an amazing makeup artist. No one except his friends and family knew this though, it was not because he was shy or anything, he just never really showed his skills.

~Time Skip~

Yachi and Hinata were both walking down the hallways talking about their day when a certain poster caught Yachi's attention. "Hm? What's this?"

"Yachi-san?", Hinata called her seeing that she was not beside him.

"Shoyou! Look at this!!", Yachi said looking at the poster with sparkling eyes.

Hinata went over to where Yachi was and saw what she was fantasizing about. In front of them was a poster. Not just any poster. It was a poster for a school play and the auditions were going to be taken this week.

Yachi and Hinata looked at the poster excitedly with a wide smiles. They had the same thought in mind.

"Yachi-san are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Hinata asked Yachi who was lost in her thoughts. They look at each other and then shouted in sync.

"LET'S AUDITON FOR THE SCHOOL PLAY!!"

---

Sure enough, the duo had got it. Truth be told, they were surprised that they had gotten their desired role in the play because they thought that the other students had more talent and potential. 

Currently, Hinata  and Yachi along with the other students were all either talking to their friends or rehearsing their lines. All of a sudden, the backstage door flung open to reveal one of the teachers panting and a phone held in her hands. An expression of worry was plastered on her face.

"The makeup artist who was supposed to arrive in a few minutes has come across with an accident! What should we do?!", The breathless teacher exclaimed.

"Oh my! Teachers, please follow me so we can discuss the issue.", Another teacher said getting up from her seat.

The moment the students had heard the teacher say that, a lot of chattering could be heard. Overall, there was a lot of tension and confusion on what to do. They all had waited for the day of the play to finally arrive and rehearsed a lot for their moment where they were would be on the spotlight and shine in front of the audience. 

The Makeup was one of the key elements to a perfect play. It was supposed to match with the entire outfit and moreover capture the audience's attention. And now, the chances for that was ruined.

Hinata knew this. He had to do something about this.

He took a deep breath and went up to the teachers who were discussing on an alternate solution. "Uhm excuse me Ma'am?"

The teacher's attention went to Hinata who was squirming a little bit. "Yes?"

"Ma'am...I might be able to help with the makeup.", Hinata says to the teacher who gestured him to go on.

 "I have some products in hand with me and...I also know how to use it so would you allow me to help...?", Hinata softly asked.

The teachers glanced at each other and after thinking for a moment, they shared looks of approval.

---

"Students, may I have your attention?", one of the teachers asked clapping her hands so they would pay attention to what she had to say.

"As you all know, there has been a mishap but we have a solution. Due to the change of plans that has occurred, Hinata Shoyou will be the one taking care of your makeup. So if you may please stand in a line so he could do your makeup.", the teacher announced.

The other students did not waste a single moment and immediately went to Hinata do get their makeup done.

Perfection. That was all Hinata could could think of.

He wanted the individual who he was tending to, look their best. Make them look dazzling and to get the spotlight on them. And believe me, it is not an easy job.

There are so many products which are to be put to create the perfect makeup look. Mascara, Foundation, Blush, Lipstick and more. It may take a long time but patience is the way to go.

One by one, Hinata tended to the students including himself and finally, he was done.

Each of the students looked dazzling and both the students and teachers were amazed by his skills. Hinata himself was satisfied when he got to look at the final result.

"You've really outdone yourself Hinata.", one teacher said giving Hinata a smile of gratitude and happiness.

"Thank you so much for the help."

"No problem. It's the least I could do.", Hinata smiled back.

---

The play had gone so well, more than what anyone had expected.

A big roar of applause filled the whole assembly area and proud expressions could be seen. The students who performed including Hinata bowed down as the curtains rolled down.

As soon as the curtains rolled down, many of them complimented Hinata for his makeup skills and also thanked him. I mean who wouldn't?

He had mastered each look perfectly. Each of the students in the play looked like the character they were playing. 

The Next Day, in the School Newspaper, the club had written about the successful play and they moreover mentioned Hinata as a life saver as he had rescued the play.

---

Thank you for reading this one shot and again thank you so much for the plot. Next up will be Violin Player Hinata.

Word Count: 1041