• Demon! •

I AM FINALLY BACK TO WRITING!!!
Hopefully none of you forgot me  . My exams actually finished a few days ago but I wanted some days for rest. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people called Hinata a demon on the court. But one incident made Karasuno call him a demon outside the court too. This happened a few days ago ...

Kiyoko was heading towards the gym with a few towels when someone grabbed her wrist making the towels fall to the ground. The guy was tall and had black hair, brown eyes and a few piercings. By the looks of it, he was a bad boy trying to get Kiyoko's number. He spoke soothingly while pulling her closer towards him," Hey lovely girl~Can you give me your number?"Kiyoko spat, "No and let go of my wrist!"She tried pulling away from him but to no avail.

Hinata who was secretly watching this from a corner came out and said,"Hey! Let go of Kiyoko-san's wrist!"The guy turned his attention to Hinata and said,"Kid I am giving you one chance to leave before I hit you." Hinata was not at all fazed by his words and kicked him on the side making him fall and loose his grip on Kiyoko. Hinata pulled Kiyoko behind him while the guy got up from the ground saying," WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!"Kiyoko was stunned by what just happened but it didn't remain for long because Hinata and the guy started fighting each other. The guy was trying to punch Hinata but Hinata smoothly dodged his attacks. Kiyoko shouted,"PLEASE STOP! DON'T FIGHT!"But sadly they didn't listen to her pleading.

Kiyoko continued pleading unaware that a certain greenette saw the entire incident and was heading towards the gym.

-EARLIER AT THE GYM-

Nishinoya and Tanaka were talking about Kiyoko and porn like always.Kagayama and Tsukishima were sitting at a corner trying to be as far as possible from everyone.Daichi,Sugawara and Asahi were talking about random stuff.Suddenly the door was burst open by

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yamaguchi!

He was panting heavily like he had ran a marathon.Everyone went over to him but of course Tsukishima was first to reach him.Tsukishima asked in a corcened tone,"Yams!Are you okay?!Did something happen?!"Sugawara was going on mama mode and asked,"Did someone do something to you?scare you?hit you?!"Daichi told Sugawara to calm down but he wouldn't listen.Asahi said,"Yamaguchi! What happened?!?"Tanaka asked,"Did someone hurt you my kohai?!"Nishinoya said,"I swear if someone did something to you I will kill them!"Yamaguchi finally caught his breath and said,"Guys! Hinata got into a fight!"Everyone shouted,"WHAT?!"

Yamaguchi said,"A guy wanted Kiyoko's number but she wouldn't give it to him so he grabbed her wrist and was not letting go.Hinata kicked him and now they are fighting!"Kagayama shouted,"THAT IDIOT!"Nishinoya and Tanaka started cursing like anything and Asahi was shocked.Sugawara was on full mama mode and there was no way to stop him.Daichi said,"Yamaguchi show the way!"Yamaguchi led them to where Hinata was fighting the guy.

The sight they saw stopped them in their tracks and widen their eyes.There was a pale and astonished Kiyoko and a scary Hinata.Hinata was oozing muderous aura and was giving the guy below him a cold icy glare which sent shivers to everyone's spines.Hinata's leg was on the guy's chest and the guy was panting with blood all over him.There was a long airy silence until Sugawara broke it.

Sugawara stuttered,"H-Hina-ata..."This caught Hinata's attention and he whipped his head around to see his shooken and scared teammates.Daichi's voice trailed off,"Hinata..."Asahi shouted,"Oh my Lord!"Tsukishima shouted,"WHAT THE FUCK?!"Kagayama asked,"Boke...What is all of THIS?!"Nishinoya asked,"Shoyou...are you okay...?"Tanaka said,"Yeah..You look a bit...different."

Hinata took his leg off the guy's chest and stuttered,"Oh Uhm... I didn't know you were watching..."Sugawara asked,"Yamagachi told us what was happening but I didn't expect this..."Hinata looked down and said,'I am sorry...but he deserved it."

This sent shivers down everyone's spines and they got scared.They wondered how their usual happy sunshine turned into a demon with no mercy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry it is short.I promise you the upcoming ones will be much bigger.I didn't exactly know how to end it so bare me.And I also wanted to thank you all for 11k+ reads. I love you all so much and thank you for all support too.Untill next time...BYE!!!