• The Beach (part 1) •

While the Karasuno Volleyball team was practicing their recieves,Coach Ukai called them over to a corner.

Coach Ukai said,"Listen up team!We are going to the beach on the coming Saturday for practice so behave on our time there.Is that understood?"

The whole team together said,"OSU!"

They then started celebrating and discussing about what to do at the beach.Coach Ukai told them to return to practicing their recieves and that they can talk later.They returned to their positions and started practicing.When practice got over,they packed their bags and were about to leave when Takeda said,"Wait!Don't go!"The whole team turned to him.

Daichi said,"Is there something you need Takeda-san?"

Takeda replied,"I forgot to tell you,without your parents permission you can't go so make sure to ask your parents first.I have sent all the information about the trip to your phones."

There were many 'Osu!','Yes!'and 'Okay Takeda-san'.

After they bid Goodbyes to him,they left the gym.

With Hinata and Kagayama-

Hinata squeeled in excitement,"Aren't you excited Bakayama?"

Kagayama replied,"Of course I am boke but I doubt if they will allow us do swimming and other activities except for volleyball."

Hinata said,"I hope they allow us,then it will 10 times as much fun."

Kagayama muttered under his breath,"I hope too Boke."

When they reached their homes,they bid eachother goodbye.

-The day for the trip-

Coach Ukai and Takeda were waiting near the gym for the team,Kiyoko and Yachi.One by one,everyone came.

Coach Ukai said,"I hope you have informed your parents about this and have brought some money with you.Let's board the bus now!Follow me!"

Coach Ukai lead them to the bus and told them to put their luggage down and sit with their seatbelts.During the ride,There was a lot of chattering and discussing so it was noisy.Suddenly in the middle of their ride,Hinata heard a ring from his phone.He opened his phone and understood it was a text from Kenma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenma and Hinata texting eachother:

Kenma-Hello Shoyou!Where are you now?

Hinata-Hello Kenma,I am in the bus on my way to the beach right now.

Kenma-Me too.I forgot to ask you last time but which beach are you going to?

Hinata-It's really going to be a coincidence if we are going to the same beach,I hope it's the same one.The beach is Kanehagure beach.(random name)

Kenma-Really?!Our team is going to that beach also now.

Hinata-Wow!Amazing,now we can have a match against eachother if your coach allows.

Kenma-I think coach will allow,he never misses a chance for practice.Besides where are you right now?

Hinata-Our bus just passed by a gas station.

Kenma-Oh!That means we are ahead of you.Ok then see you there.Bye Shoyou!

Hinata-Bye Kenma!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata shouted in the bus,"Guys you won't believe this but Nekoma is going to the same beach for practice too!"

There was a chorus of "WHAT!"

Kagayama said,"How do you that they are going to the same beach as us Boke?"

Hinata replied,"Did you forget Bakayama?I have Kenma's number and we were texting eachother and found out we were going to the same beach."

Coach Ukai who was behind the wheel said,"Wow!It feels like we are lucky today.So if the coach allows the team to have a practice match with us,we can learn a bit from them."

The team was excited to play a match against them and were cheering while some smiled and then they returned to their previous conversations.When they arrived,most of them were sleeping and so was Hinata.Coach woke them up and the first person to get out of the beach was Hinata as he was excited to meet his friends in Nekoma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked part 1.After some hours,I will update the part 2.Bye!!!!