• A Violin Duet •

Requested by: HiImANewWeeb 

The plot belongs to them aswell. So what I have to say is, the plot is similar to some of my other oneshots so the beginning is a little similar but how it ends is completely different. That's all I have to say here.

Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy reading this ^^

---

Hinata wasn't exactly a music fan back when he was a kid but that changed when he heard a violin piece his father loved. He had fell in love with the piece, the moment he heard it. It was soothing and beautiful to hear.

Eversince then, he started to hear more violin pieces and soon he himself began playing it. When he went to middle school, he at once joined the violin and that was where he met his partner and future bestfriend. Riku Akiyama.

The duo had an outstanding talent in playing the violin. It was almost as if they born for playing the instrument. It was also how their friendship started. The two went in multiple competitions together and none the less won first place in most of it. As the years passed by, the prodigies had become quite famous at Japan and was also well recognized. 

Soon Hinata joined the volleyball club as he was interested in the sport and also wanted to gain a few more hobbies along with friends. And that was how Hinata created a double life for himself.

Let's get back into the present-

"Hello?"

"SHO-KUN!!!! I NEED U HERE AT THE STUDIO! RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN PRACTICE!", the person on the line shouted.

"Riku?? Why do u want me to go to the studio for practicing? I don't understand..?"

Riku took a deep breath to turn into a much calmer state and then she started, "Well...the date for the finals changed last minute and now it is in about 4 hours so yeah."

Hinata's eyes widened in surprise and shock and he exclaimed, "What?! Why did they change the date to today??"

"I don't know the exact reason but something came up and they had to change it. I need to you at the studio right now. I've already sent Daiki to give you a ride, make sure to pack all your stuff now.", Riku says to Hinata.

"Okay. Thanks, see you later at the studio then. Bye!!"

"Bye!!!"

And Hinata cut the call. He then went to Coach Ukai to ask for permission to leave practice early. He was a little surprised that Hinata asked to leave early since Hinata was the type of person to leave last during practice but then he didn't question any further and gave him permission to leave.

His teammates were also curious why he wanted to leave early but then again, it was none of their business so they pushed their thoughts away and continued with practice.

Moments later, Daiki arrived at Hinata's school to pick Hinata up just as he finished changing his clothes.

"No time to waste so get in the car." Hinata rolled his eyes and replied, "Yeah yeah. I know."

Soon, they arrived at the studio and were met with a relieved Riku. "Thank god, you came on time. Thank you so much brother."

"No problem Riku.", Daiki smiled and then said to the both of them, "I have to go now. Make sure to nail the competition."

"You bet we will!!", Hinata grinned giving a thumbs up.

---

The duo practiced for about 2 hours with a few breaks in between before changing into their competition clothes and heading to the place it was going to be held at.